Ren'Py Quarantine Madhouse [v0.85] [Kidde13]

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Im not sure. Never seen that error before. Have you checked to see if the key is still in the drawer?
Thank you for replying. I did, and its not there. Tells me i already have it.

EDIT: ok fixed it by redownloading and starting from the start again. Was a bunch of scenes i didnt get the first time, before getting the key. So im guessing there is some way to bypass a scene trigger and it locked out the rest of the game.

Last edited:

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Inconsistent art direction aside, the stretching of the aspect ratio is truly unforgivable.
Just delete this garbage until the dev can put out a real game.
I wouldn't have said it that harshly but I think that this website should share games that reach a certain level of quality.

Dev you said that you found a way to correct the ratio, redo the images!

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
The update was good I was expecting granny to enter the scene and she didn't disappoint me. Her presence adds to the lewd, depraved atmosphere I love about this game. I admit the content was shorter than I expected but it fitted perfectly into place. I hope in the future you will have more time to work on this little gem. On a side note I really loved the vaccum scene and for some reason the vaccum noise that seems to add to the general atmosphere. Keep up the awesome work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kidde13

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
The update was good I was expecting granny to enter the scene and she didn't disappoint me. Her presence adds to the lewd, depraved atmosphere I love about this game. I admit the content was shorter than I expected but it fitted perfectly into place. I hope in the future you will have more time to work on this little gem. On a side note I really loved the vaccum scene and for some reason the vaccum noise that seems to add to the general atmosphere. Keep up the awesome work!
Hello brother, could you explain to me how I can continue because I can't move forward in the story, I stayed in the laundry basket in the bathroom and the kitchen window, nothing else is activated for me.... \thank you

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Hello brother, could you explain to me how I can continue because I can't move forward in the story, I stayed in the laundry basket in the bathroom and the kitchen window, nothing else is activated for me.... \thank you
Hey nothing much, just my usual routine with mom fucking around the house all day, but apart from that entered the living room in midday and saw her vaccuming with her ass out and open, what a sight, then figured she's preparing to have some guests and yeah after a while granny arrived and she's really fuckable too. Next day I decided take a rest in the living room and turned on the tv and a big rack of tits appeared, yeah it was granny and shes hawt. Then decided to finally eat a family dinner that day and the rest is history;)

Last edited:
Reactions: shynos

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Starting to get a bit buggy.
Click on the little book in TV room and it sends you to Mom's room.
Went to TV room to advance Grandma and all I got was dialogue and a pic of the couch.
Same at dinner time after grandma says she going to help. Dialogue advances but static random pic.

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
Starting to get a bit buggy.
Click on the little book in TV room and it sends you to Mom's room.
Went to TV room to advance Grandma and all I got was dialogue and a pic of the couch.
Same at dinner time after grandma says she going to help. Dialogue advances but static random pic.
Thank you for adressing the errors. Will try and fix till the next update

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes