Ren'Py Quarantine Madhouse [v0.85] [Kidde13]

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Tell. Do all actions take place only in the house or is it possible to somehow go outside? :unsure: (y)

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
There is basically no quality control for the art. But I do like the concept and the overall idea of the MILF, being a busty bimbo redhead.

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
There is basically no quality control for the art. But I do like the concept and the overall idea of the MILF, being a busty bimbo redhead.
It is because the images are made with artificial intelligence, that is why there are some errors and the art is so different from one image to another.
greetings

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
It is because the images are made with artificial intelligence, that is why there are some errors and the art is so different from one image to another.
greetings
You can still have a level of quality control with the Ai art, and there are atleast 3-4 different art styles in the game, it would be better to choose 1 particular style and try to replicate it. Like I said I like the Milf, red hair bimbo type, just wanna see her done well and not mixed and matched.

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
This game shows a lot of promise and potential! I had played though the demo and I was pleasantly surprised by the point and click gameplay, to story setting and the graphics! I believe that this one of the few attempts to use AI that is done right! The plot leaves room for a lot of possibilites and the inclusion of many kinks in the future. For example the sex at the window could lead to the appearance of a neighbour character and the soldier who tried to haved sex with the mother leaves room for at least a second appearance. I think pure ntr will spoil the game but it would be awesome to see an intruder character catching and interrupting the mother and son in the act. Already imagining her getting pulled off her son's dick with a loud plop:) Their world is harsh so it also leaves the posibility for a guro bad end iike them getting killed by intruder while having sex and being unaware of their surroundings or trying an exhibitionist dare outside. Would also love to see the scat and farting content expanded. I will stop the review here because the content doesn't allow me to go further but I am looking forward to the next update as this game managed to enter in my list of favorites even if it is just a demo right now!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kidde13

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Why can't the author make a normal picture? I can’t look at such pictures, the pictures are stretched in such a way that it hurts my eyes

Reactions: Faxe10%

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
QuarantineMadhouse-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes