Ren'Py Quarantine Madhouse [v0.85] [Kidde13]

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello brother: this site is very peculiar and in it you will find everything, you will always have detractors who will like what you do no matter how well you achieve it, but you will have many like me who will follow you, many will do it in silence but they will not worry and continue.
Greetings

• Red Heart
Reactions: sabu6 and kidde13

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Hey dev, so I am reading you gave up on the stretch images for this project. What about your next projects? You need to find the solution one day or another, or you will be accountable for the rise of a new human mutant specie with wider eyes and empty sack.

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
Hey dev, so I am reading you gave up on the stretch images for this project. What about your next projects? You need to find the solution one day or another, or you will be accountable for the rise of a new human mutant specie with wider eyes and empty sack.
Haha XD. That really got me. Yes, you are right. Hypothetical next project, i will have it fixed (hopefully)

Last edited:

Reacher666

Aug 20, 2021
View attachment 2893239
Overview:
The world has gone mad. The virus has evolved, and no one are to leave their homes any more, by orders from the government. Everything is communicated via internet. Groseries shopping, work, dating... Everything Deliveries is made by trained elite soldiers that are allowed outside, They also function as the exterminators of the virus, killing anyone who is seen outside of their homes, unotherized. Its a fucked up world... Now you live alone with your caring mother. Your life is completely changed when you no longer can proceed with your old habbits, making your locked up life at home much more tolerable.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-12
Release Date: 2023-10-12
Developer: Kidde13
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Planned content:

Credits:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2928557 View attachment 2928559 View attachment 2928561 View attachment 2928563 View attachment 2928564 View attachment 2928570 View attachment 2928566
But all trashing aside, is the story any legit… meaning in the sense of fantasy?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Are the images inside game folder for future releases? The game showing demo finished after few days, there are much more pics in the image folder.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kidde13, hey brother, I'm just going to throw this out there and see what you think. I so much love the Mom, she is so hot, sexy and beautiful. The problem, I see is the Son. Sometimes, he looks like he can pass as the husband, rather than the Son. I would love to see you tweek him just a little to give him an 18 year old look, or whatever age he is supposed to be. Maybe, a slightly smaller frame would help. I love that your updates are coming out without us having to wait too long. I understand that there is a quarantine going on, but, do you plan to include other characters in some manner? Good luck, keep up the excellent work.

Reactions: Dr.CreamyDaPies2

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
Kidde13, hey brother, I'm just going to throw this out there and see what you think. I so much love the Mom, she is so hot, sexy and beautiful. The problem, I see is the Son. Sometimes, he looks like he can pass as the husband, rather than the Son. I would love to see you tweek him just a little to give him an 18 year old look, or whatever age he is supposed to be. Maybe, a slightly smaller frame would help. I love that your updates are coming out without us having to wait too long. I understand that there is a quarantine going on, but, do you plan to include other characters in some manner? Good luck, keep up the excellent work.
Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support. I totally agree with the son, i must be honest to say that i sometimes is lazy, and choose images that surpas as passable, rather than perfecting them. But with comments like yours make me want to put more efforts into the project.

Regarding the introduction of new characters, i say: Yes.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support. I totally agree with the son, i must be honest to say that i sometimes is lazy, and choose images that surpas as passable, rather than perfecting them. But with comments like yours make me want to put more efforts into the project.

Regarding the introduction of new characters, i say: Yes.
Awww, that was very sweet of you. You made my frilly pink panties, wet.

Reactions: dad.

ImpaledSausage

Jul 1, 2023
Hey guys, I'm confused on how to make the mom completely asleep. You guys have any clues for that? At that point I'm really stumped on that part of the game.

Reactions: buktccbfc71
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes