Ren'Py Quarantine Madhouse [v0.85] [Kidde13]

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
The differences in the characters isnt immersive. It is actually quite jarring.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I applaud you Kidde13, I think this was an excellent start. The artwork took a little while to adjust to, but I kind of like it. Some pics seem blown out/wide angled, not sure how to express it, but, it was still very fun. Many pics were super hot. Can't wait to see where you will take this. Best of luck.
P.S., love that mom is such a hot redheaded M.I.L.F.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kidde13

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
My honest opinion is that kidde13 has begun a new form of expressive art.*

This style in itself is a description of nonvisual language to convey the visual world. It can navigate a visitor through a mind museum, orient a viewer to a work of deep meaning, or provide access to the visual aspects of a performance. The art at a glance, with its random sizes and POV, draws the eye to no particular area and every space in one image. Thereby releasing the deeper meaning within.
In my opinion, this is a breakthrough in the visual medium.
Rejoice he has had the great fortune to witness the birth of
DartboardAIisum*

:giggle:

*Being Inronic

Last edited:

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
is no one going to mention that the resolution is fucked? this is legit unplayable
The resolution isnt the problem, its the aspect ratio of the images. It has been mentioned as a problem throughout the whole time ive been working on this project. I am aware of this, i just dont know how to fix it. Once you are used to the streched images, as i am at this point, the problem isnt as prominent any more. That being said, i am fixing it at some point. Im learning as i go, and take every constructive criticism at concideration.

Last edited:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
when you render them go for size 1920 x 1080 or below just don't go lower to 1280 x 720, and match that to the renpy setting

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
when you render them go for size 1920 x 1080 or below just don't go lower to 1280 x 720, and match that to the renpy setting
Im not really sure if i know what render mean. But the sizes of the images from the ai site is x is bigger than y, so when i resize the image to 1920×1080, the image looks stretched, because the aspect ratio isnt the same as original image, and if i would lock the aspect ratio to one coordinate, the images doesnt fit the screen, either its too big or too small. Not sure if that makes any sense, but i appreciate the tip and i will continue in researching a solution.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Im not really sure if i know what render mean. But the sizes of the images from the ai site is x is bigger than y, so when i resize the image to 1920×1080, the image looks stretched, because the aspect ratio isnt the same as original image, and if i would lock the aspect ratio to one coordinate, the images doesnt fit the screen, either its too big or too small. Not sure if that makes any sense, but i appreciate the tip and i will continue in researching a solution.
you use a site to give you images? What is the site image you get from that? the actual image

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You're kidding right? This is obviously AI rendered. Just look at the hands and melting limbs.
You either too need glasses. Or re-read the quote and my answer to it. And think about my answer as it could have a different meaning.

Reactions: ash996
May 16, 2018
The resolution isnt the problem, its the aspect ratio of the images. It has been mentioned as a problem throughout the whole time ive been working on this project. I am aware of this, i just dont know how to fix it. Once you are used to the streched images, as i am at this point, the problem isnt as prominent any more. That being said, i am fixing it at some point. Im learning as i go, and take every constructive criticism at concideration.
ok, this is how you do it:

go to photopea.com
new project -> screen -> whatever size youre using
import images with 'load and place'
fix image ratio by hand
repeat for all images (yes, it takes work, unlike AI)
result:
New Project.png

this way the image is the size of your screen by default and wont shapeshift

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
ok, this is how you do it:

go to photopea.com
new project -> screen -> whatever size youre using
import images with 'load and place'
fix image ratio by hand
repeat for all images (yes, it takes work, unlike AI)
result:
View attachment 2949713

this way the image is the size of your screen by default and wont shapeshift
Thank you. i will give it a go. The image you posted look like the original scale. and if your site makes those black borders, thats not something that i am going for.

May 16, 2018
Thank you. i will give it a go. The image you posted look like the original scale. and if your site makes those black borders, thats not something that i am going for.
no problem. you can change the color if you want or add a different background.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes