Ren'Py Quarantine Madhouse [v0.85] [Kidde13]

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Greetings! I had played the new update and I must say I am again impressed! There is a lot of creativity pouring into this game and it makes every update feel like a new experience. I loved the new drawings an poses and the gameplay feels more and more like an actual adventure game.The content was really great and more than I expected in such a short development time, I liked the mother's bad dream. I think it hints to some rougher events in the future. The window action was fantastic, in particular the anal sex. mom is such a dirty perv:) Also I was pleasantly surprised by the movies which actually had fun plots and the resuts of watching them.
The side-character even promises a lot, maybe a surprise attack from that soldier in the future. As I stated before the world the action takes place is rich and full of potential for dangerous even guro events and bad endings.
Last but not least I found the gloryhole an interesting addition and with great potential for future events. Let's say somene breaks in the house pulls the son from the hole and sticks his dick in, or maybe a gun or a stun baton(auch):)
Well that's it for now, can't wait for the next update! Keep up the awesome work!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This developer has no idea how to make decent looking AI artwork.

kidde13 please examine more how to do the best prompts for consistent artwork without stupid errors like fx six fingers, cleavage inside one boob etc.

Chucharro

Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations on the game. I think that artificial intelligence adds an infinite field of possibilities in these types of interesting experiments. There are disturbing images and other very exciting ones, between error and success a wide range of madness, disasters and genius appear. Anything can come out of the bowels of the machine. In my opinion, developing it through a Sandbox slows it down. But that's just the opinion of someone who doesn't develop games. Be that as it may, I at least will wait with great interest for each new update of your proposal. All the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kidde13

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuarantineMadhouse-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Greetings! I had played the new update and I must say I am again impressed! There is a lot of creativity pouring into this game and it makes every update feel like a new experience. I loved the new drawings an poses and the gameplay feels more and more like an actual adventure game.The content was really great and more than I expected in such a short development time, I liked the mother's bad dream. I think it hints to some rougher events in the future. The window action was fantastic, in particular the anal sex. mom is such a dirty perv:) Also I was pleasantly surprised by the movies which actually had fun plots and the resuts of watching them.
The side-character even promises a lot, maybe a surprise attack from that soldier in the future. As I stated before the world the action takes place is rich and full of potential for dangerous even guro events and bad endings.
Last but not least I found the gloryhole an interesting addition and with great potential for future events. Let's say somene breaks in the house pulls the son from the hole and sticks his dick in, or maybe a gun or a stun baton(auch):)
Well that's it for now, can't wait for the next update! Keep up the awesome work!
Hello, can someone help me how I see the new content, I don't know what to do to continue, everything I get is the same as the previous version, what should I do to move forward?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
DEAR AUTHOR: My wiener is fainting at the sight of this. Снимок.PNG :oops::rolleyes:;)........But... the game is good and mom is sometimes beautiful. (y) :love:

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes