Flash Completed Queen Hunt - Queen's Blade Parody [Final] [Pabisshu]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Since it's a flash game, any known antivirus 'till today will report the game/.swf file as virus. Don't exactly remember why (maybe some lines of code or something, I don't recall), but don't worry about it. Of course download only from trusted source and even if your antiviruses reports the games as virus, just put them within the exceptions and you're good to go c:

(something similar happens with the trainers for games, for example. They report them as "Trojan" when actually, there's no virus at all)

Thanks to the uploader, by the way c:

Reactions: That Dude

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
finds every virus if there is one
Okay I need some help here... Are you an actual member or is this just a random spam after several months of bot registering?
Sorry this caught me off guard and almost reported this post so I wanna make sure you're real... :p

Reactions: Adolf

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Laugh it up, bro, I think that NTR is trash too. But, hey, that's the joy of having a fuckload of games - something for everyone! You like phallic women and cuckoldry? There're whole genres of games for you! You, like me, like rape, torture, dehumanization, and ryona? Some brilliant bastard's got you covered too!
Liking rape and dehumanization, but not liking futa? By the Hentai Gods, it's like looking at an imperfect version of me. :p

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Laugh it up, bro, I think that NTR is trash too. But, hey, that's the joy of having a fuckload of games - something for everyone! You like phallic women and cuckoldry? There're whole genres of games for you! You, like me, like rape, torture, dehumanization, and ryona? Some brilliant bastard's got you covered too!
Yea, that was my point. I mean that people who throw a fit when a game has something they don't like in it are ridiculous. I would understand if they downloaded the game and something that was in it wasn't tagged, but people who see what's in the game, play it anyway, and then come online and bitch about it and curse anybody who likes it as is are fucking ridiculous.

Jun 1, 2017
Yea, that was my point. I mean that people who throw a fit when a game has something they don't like in it are ridiculous. I would understand if they downloaded the game and something that was in it wasn't tagged, but people who see what's in the game, play it anyway, and then come online and bitch about it and curse anybody who likes it as is are fucking ridiculous.
Completely agree! And they act as if it were somehow forced on them.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
i only wanted to help
Yeah and that's okay, but you just came so out of the blue with a link and just a blurb of text with no prior comments that it seemed like so many bot comments I've seen before on forums.
If you want to help or add your own thoughts to something please do since that's the good thing about a community, but also learn the unwritten rules of online comms. So just use the Reply button and we'll all have fun in the future. :)

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Dude, I remember this game! It was the first H-game that I ever played, and the first I ever sought out for a second time! I remember loving the ability to stab the victim's breasts with syringes and force them to grow, but I fucking hated that if you tried to do the same (stab needles into their vaginas) elsewhere, they grew dicks.

Seriously, I remember the first time that happened. Fuck dickgirls, futanaris, and the first guy who decided it was a good idea to ruin a cute/pretty girl/woman with the addition of a penis.
Foolish. If you like hentai, you better like futa, cause that shit's everywhere. I learned the ways of liking traps even. Just to enjoy my hentai games. Did I like them to begin with and hentai simply unlocked my abilities? Or did hentai force me down a path I never intended to go down? No mortal man knows. What I do know is that futa is pretty nice man, lol.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote