manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I still can't figure out how to get the last two tribal events (which I only know exist because they're in the rec-room).
It seems like I have gone to at least a half dozen of these "make friends with various tribal group" meetings, and that seems to have stalled out without progressing on it's own. I'm really clueless at this point.
I haven't played the latest version, but assuming it isn't bugged, I believe you need to choose to build forts in the tribal's lands during one of the events that play as you conquer the tribal lands, this will damage their trust which will lead to the leader suggesting you participate in more rituals to earn their trust back.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Sometimes the name of the scene is enough of a hint to help get it, especially if it's an optional event with a specific trigger. The barracks event, for instance, I would not have found without the clue from the recollection room. Also, not ALL of the events are permanently repeatable, which means that without a recollection room, if you want to be able to rewatch scenes later, you have to carefully maintain a collection of save files, which is a pain in the ass. I don't understand why any games like this DON'T have recollection rooms.
Quest trackers are nice when handled correctly. They're like a built in help guide, but not all versions of RPGM have that feature.
I agree the Steward is not as helpful as he could be, and the game might benefit from more naturally placed "hints."
I still can't figure out how to get the last two tribal events (which I only know exist because they're in the rec-room).
It seems like I have gone to at least a half dozen of these "make friends with various tribal group" meetings, and that seems to have stalled out without progressing on it's own. I'm really clueless at this point.
I agree with you and my point mainly was that a PDF/document outlining how to do some things in the game takes way less time than coding and setting up a recollection room. Personally I'd find looking at some info in a document (Especially if it was laid out well) way easier and faster than going in a recollection room. And any game dev likely already has some notes on the story of their game and the scenes anyway, or they should if they are organized so then it should be a low cost thing to setup and really it's a low bar to meet that has high impact on the game experience.

I actually just gave up on the game and seeing any scenes. I'm probably missing half the scenes, no idea what this barrack scene is and couldn't trigger anything with the tribe at all, except losing constantly no matter how big I make my army and being in a captured/loss non con scene with the tribe. I'll come back to this game next year when it's more complete and maybe someone wrote a scene guide.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How do you get the Barrack, Bar, and the last two of the tribe seens
I just figured out the tribes trust problem. I have to say, it's a bit counter-intuitive.
When the garrison gets attacked, and the game offers to let you you add extra garrison troops,
it says you'll lose trust with the tribes, and it tells you your current trust score.
I kept thinking, "well I want to increase their trust, so I better not do that!"
That is exactly what you need to do, add the extra garrison troops,
because that creates an opportunity to regain trust with the tribes.

Barrack, you want the troops morale to be low (not sure exactly how low), then try to enter the barracks area while wearing the disguise used to enter the slums. The guard will stop you and turn you back. Immediately keep doing it a couple more times and his dialogue will progress.

Bar, talk to the bartender, then the purple dude in the corner, then the big table in the middle with four guys. Take their bet and lose the card game. You'll need to come back to them a time or two I believe, and I imagine you'll need your lewdness/indecency (whatever it's called) to be high enough.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
I just figured out the tribes trust problem. I have to say, it's a bit counter-intuitive.
When the garrison gets attacked, and the game offers to let you you add extra garrison troops,
it says you'll lose trust with the tribes, and it tells you your current trust score.
I kept thinking, "well I want to increase their trust, so I better not do that!"
That is exactly what you need to do, add the extra garrison troops,
because that creates an opportunity to regain trust with the tribes.

Barrack, you want the troops morale to be low (not sure exactly how low), then try to enter the barracks area while wearing the disguise used to enter the slums. The guard will stop you and turn you back. Immediately keep doing it a couple more times and his dialogue will progress.

Bar, talk to the bartender, then the purple dude in the corner, then the big table in the middle with four guys. Take their bet and lose the card game. You'll need to come back to them a time or two I believe, and I imagine you'll need your lewdness/indecency (whatever it's called) to be high enough.
Wow all of that so easy to read and fast, and should immediately go in a scene guide imo :D thanks!

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
"it's designed to make you lose, so losing must not prevent you from progressing."
That's kind of the idea, but it's still possible, just not easy, nor is it supposed to, the card game is supposed to be something unfamiliar to both the protagonist and the player.
And you can progress either way, still progressing though losing is the intended way.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

Helmfrid

Nov 2, 2018
Found a bug where the screen will be stuck on black after the rooting out corruption in the bureaucracy event.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
im sorry if this sounds rude... but anyone has a full gallery of v0.17? it seems my save from 16 is not working
i would not mind doing all over again .. but if there is a save with it.. thanks in advance

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
just wondering but how often does the game get updated?
every 2 to 3 months, shorter when real life is not being a meat meat grinder to me.

im sorry if this sounds rude... but anyone has a full gallery of v0.17? it seems my save from 16 is not working
i would not mind doing all over again .. but if there is a save with it.. thanks in advance
The save file should always work. As stated in the OP, there's a data file "RX_SaveFileInfos" in the game folder next to your save file, bring it together with it to the new version.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
ok.. so my old saves are back... and i got all except Barbarian route.. the last 3 i can't unlocked them cause im at war with them
i dont remember how i won last time..

does anyone has a save file with Barbarian defeated ? that way i can progress the H events there??

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes