What's the maximum army size that you could maintain right now?

• <1000

Votes: 22 10.4%
  • 1000-2500

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • 2500-5000

Votes: 35 16.6%
  • 5000-7500

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • 7500-10000

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • 10000-15000

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • 15000+

Votes: 70 33.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Well I can't find them.
the route only starts after the border bandit event, which happens after in-game date pass 7th.
And while you are waiting for the time to pass, you might want to go back to your room and check the wine cabinet,that and a losing event for the raiders are basically all you are missing so far.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
the route only starts after the border bandit event, which happens after in-game date pass 7th.
And while you are waiting for the time to pass, you might want to go back to your room and check the wine cabinet,that and a losing event for the raiders are basically all you are missing so far.
I actually got all those other events already...

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Now my problem is that the poker game is terribly designed. Oh, and unplayable, that too. I can't put cards on the table. I select with the arrow pad up, and press to put that card out, and it gives and error noise. I can only pass. Lovely.

edit: Seems I could start playing after everyone else ran out of cards. No idea why. And lost. Is the game even winnable, or is it supposed to end with you losing no matter what?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
It is winnable, though it's a very luck driven game.
The basic rule is that it's a size measuring game: 3<....<Q<K<1<2<Joker, with some exceptions.
It's hard going into it blind, and that's the point.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Meh... Good Art, Good Story, RTP VX Ace (Not F***ing MV)!
But...
FeMale Heroine... Well... F*** it when... -_-

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
getting a virus flag on the file, both mega and nopy as well as the link above. Dont think its serious, but it flags as a heur.adv

Uploader may wish to do a thourough virus scan, coudt be malwhare is ataching itself to files he uploads.

Edit, its flagging the game exe btw

Apr 11, 2019
i like the ideal of battle in game. Hope is look like Fire emnblem or Der Langrisser. Hope wait more action then sexaul.

Dec 9, 2018
gamebreaking bug: the girl with the music note that whistles when u press the action key on her walks away from u. when she walks into a wall, the game doent respond anymore as the girl cant move forward

Also, the clothes seller doesn't interact with me after 15th may. only standard text even though I got the bandit camp to 0 manpower

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
@Newqueen
First of all, Thanks for the feed back. I am glad you enjoy the game so far.

1. Sorry, but no. the way you put it really doesn't fit with my vision of the game, it'd be kinda immersion breaking for me. Well, if people really want some pregnancy contain, I could maybe add it in some playable after-ending, but that's too early to talk about.

2. I actually intended to add something like that, there's a script I really want to use, but I am having a lot of technical problems with it, and I can not really be consider a programmer myself. So I left it out of the game till I have enough found to pay for an actual programmer to figure shit out for me.

3. I will think about it, though I really don't want to manage a discord server on top of everything, I also saw enough of discord server drama that I really don't want to have a chance to be the center of it.
you could just have a room where she keeps the kids...she wont know who the father is anyway most of the time most likely....you could have some scenarios where she does i guess

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Also, the clothes seller doesn't interact with me after 15th may. only standard text
Could you be more clear about that? I am pretty sure the stander text will be there from the beginning no matter what.
even though I got the bandit camp to 0 manpower
Also there's no where showing the bandit camp's manpower, did you actually trigger the border trade route event? It won't happen till you reclaimed the farming province and visited the Duke at least once.

you could just have a room where she keeps the kids...she wont know who the father is anyway most of the time most likely....you could have some scenarios where she does i guess
No, that won't work. I would prefer a bit realism in the sense of time here. Second, most of the time women would have at least a vague idea when impregnation happened, even if she indeed doesn't know who the father is. that doesn't really make the problem go away. I mean she's the bloody queen, mate. There'd be enough problem if the father's a faceless nobody, let along if it was a foreign nobility or something, just thinking about how many possibilities of nonsexual political drama there are is giving the headache...

Edit, its flagging the game exe btw
I am pretty sure the game.exe file is the same in every Ace game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another game done in RPGM when it would have been a much better game in something like Ren'py. There is nothing to do on the maps, but walking around them takes time away from doing anything fun.

Random events are not very random, or else are very few in number. The barbarian raids, for instance, take place about every three days, whether you beat them at their home or not. The Duke dude just gets handjob after handjob, each of them with the dialogue of the very first one (so the queen is surprised by it each time). The bard comes every three days or so.

There seems to be no plot progression here. Most days there is nothing to do, so what the queen does most days is sleep.

I'd make positive recommendations here, but really can't, except to encourage dropping the archaic pre-intention-of-the-computer-mouse version of RPGM. I cannot figure out what the designer is trying to do, so can't suggest how to get there.

Reactions: utterdrong

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Another game done in RPGM when it would have been a much better game in something like Ren'py. There is nothing to do on the maps, but walking around them takes time away from doing anything fun.
I made the choice after seeing the difference between Hreinn Games' Noxian Nights and Kingdom of Deception, and felt that the latter really suffers from not having a physical world for lack of a better tern to interact with. Yea, I'd admit what I am doing so far isn't really doing the best with that aspect.

Random events are not very random, or else are very few in number.
That, I'd agree is a problem at the moment.

The barbarian raids, for instance, take place about every three days, whether you beat them at their home or not. The Duke dude just gets handjob after handjob, each of them with the dialogue of the very first one (so the queen is surprised by it each time). The bard comes every three days or so.
Pretty sure you at lest are doing something wrong, the first event of hand job for the Duke is not even repeatable, the repeatable one is a simplified version with different dialogue, and you'd get to the next scene if you got enough impurity value.

The barbarian raids was not even repeatable, which I test ran it after seeing your common (it was supposed to though, but with a mouthy cold down time, but I mis-coded it so it's not at all, so thanks for letting me find that I guess.) So I don't even know what are you talking about here.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The barbarian raids was not even repeatable, which I test ran it after seeing your common (it was supposed to though, but with a mouthy cold down time, but I mis-coded it so it's not at all, so thanks for letting me find that I guess.) So I don't even know what are you talking about here.
The barbarians raided the eastern province of the kingdom on maybe day 3 (after the army drove them out on day 1), so the queen invaded the barbarian kingdom and defeated them. There was a victory scene which included the line something like "that should keep them from invading again for a while" and then they invaded again on day 6. I am not sure what is so hard to comprehend. Maybe you don't think that the code allows that, but I can assure you that it does.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes