HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
May 28, 2018
That site doesn't work. When ye go to it then it just loads a link site to an assorted search.
I can visit and drag the savefile on to it to edit it just fine, are you sure you got your link right? Try Googling for "Save Edit Online" and clicking the result that matches the url you quoted. There might be something with your connection that's redirecting links if you're still getting redirected to a random search site.

Nov 21, 2017
Is bella boudoir still bugged? stores were supposedly fixed, at least with a new game and yet bella does not offer clothes in my game, instead just the 4 or 5 standard items.

Mal3

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any actual sex in this? So far all I've found is a slot machine designed to replace it.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Can you eventually become a woman (as in, getting rid of penis which gets replaced with vagina)?

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Any 'Full-TF' would immediately lead into a game-over due to the game's own themes of not having any actual women on-board their ship. There's also still lots of actual MtF games out there but very few let you keep the dick.

I like the slot machine, but I also think it's under-developed even though my personal ideas to improve it aren't simple or potentially fun. I'd like to be able to collect more reels earlier and have three decks to swap between for clients.

One thing that has always bothered me is just how much of an extreme trap option Sissy Whore (Rare) is when common wildcards are literally all you need to buy to avoid the constant willpower loss. Once changed the weighting of sissy-whore to something closer to it's common type, and it was then actually useful because there are only two ways to do slots at the start, Buy another common for more HAND chance, or buy another Wildcard, which you can't do either with Sissy Whore (Rare) because it does both worse, even if it's technically better for Hand because it's roughly a 50% chance of handjobs going through.

Last edited:

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
this game really disappointed me because it said "heavy non-consensual themes" but then doesn't actually force you into sex. I mean if you do literally nothing for like a week or two you get a gangrape scene but it's very low effort and short. And then the game just goes back to normal or you get a game over I can't remember, either way it's not much of a punishment.
There's really no incentive to be the 'queen of the seas' since you definitely aren't going to escape anyway, there's nobody at all whipping you on the back to make you try harder and in general the whole game feels very consensual

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
this game really disappointed me because it said "heavy non-consensual themes" but then doesn't actually force you into sex. I mean if you do literally nothing for like a week or two you get a gangrape scene but it's very low effort and short. And then the game just goes back to normal or you get a game over I can't remember, either way it's not much of a punishment.
There's really no incentive to be the 'queen of the seas' since you definitely aren't going to escape anyway, there's nobody at all whipping you on the back to make you try harder and in general the whole game feels very consensual
Well you are an unwilling slave who was drugged and raped in the beginning of the game, and them forcefull shown that if you don't choose to be their sex toy worse things will happen to you. You can die from those punishments. It's not as much consensual as it is a de facto choice to go along with all of it or die. Since the captain dangles the carrot of being set free in front of you, dying on principle seems like the silly option. By the time the player gets to the point they can earn their freedom, their personal outlook on their masculinity has probably been irrevocably warped.

Sounds like you want the game to be more punishing if you choose not to cooperate. Maybe you're better at the game than you think? Because most people complain that the beginning is too hard and they die too easily.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes