HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017

0.11i 15/06/2019 - Hotfix B.
General
  • Disabled saving in some passages where it would break the game. This is unlikely to change because I don't want to increase the size of the player state object (and slow down the game). Primarily effects combat.
  • Reduces 'Game Over' threshold for low willpower from 20 pts to 15 pts to give a bit more wiggle room.
Golden Isle
  • Losing some of the fights at the Fight Club would trap you in a broken passage, effectively ending your game. This has been fixed.

Reactions: CuriousG08

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
Does the cheat-menu work for you? I am using firefox and everytime I change something and click 'exit and save' it just reverts back...

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017

0.11j 17/06/2019 - Hotfix C.
General
  • Fixed bug that was kicking you out of combat when you tried to use an item.
  • Choosing an easier difficulty setting reduces the effects of corruption on willpower.

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017

Exclusive for .11j.

Queen Play Test 0.12e Cheat Build

This version contains a continuation of Bertie's quest line, a new asset (pirate hat) and a new game system for Abamond.
You will find now that the caverns beneath Abamond are inhabited by ever increasingly difficult monsters that when defeated can occasionally drop 'relics'. These relics can be turned in after a simple quest to create a variety of powerful potion effects.

Included in this update is a tiny upgrade to the cheat menu. At the bottom there is now a 'Misc' section that allows you to customize your characters name(s) and their girlfriends name as well.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
0.12g is out, hotfix version increasing unarmed combat damage dealt by player.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The fuck would a ship full of pirates sell off my gf and keep me for? Way to kill the immersion right at the start... lol

Reactions: nodice20

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So are there any pics in the game other than the random stuff in the roulette and I guess the paper doll or is it basically just a text only game?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes