HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Machiina

Mar 8, 2018
So I like this game, but playing it without cheats its kinda, ehh. So I downloaded v 12h (non cheat) and unified the cheat data from 12e cheat version. So here it is if you want it. Feel free the delete this post too. It probably might be buggy, but tested and it load everything fine so far.

(Edit, whoops, this is version 12H, with the cheats reconstructed, mistaken on versioning for this, ingame should display correct one)
Edit2: Fully tested from beginning to end, it works as one should expect, noticed 0 bugs from remaking the cheats (only some stuff with lip customization conflicting with lip game stat, most probable a base game conflict). If there are no updates to the customization core and game stat data tracking, remaking Patreon releases should be easy enough.

Last edited:

Machiina

Mar 8, 2018
Either use any of the cheat version of the game, or use console commands.
For money for example
SugarCube.State.variables.PlayerState.Money += 39999
Search between the variables you can modify and then just edit them accordingly, if you know JS its easy, if not, just stick to cheat versions.

Reactions: Martin727

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know the console command for adding shovels and torches to inventory?

Last edited:

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Culex Typically I just buy some first from shops so the game does whatever it needs, and only then refill when they get low with
JavaScript:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.PlayerState.Inventory.MISC_CONSUMABLE["shovel"]=42
window.SugarCube.State.variables.PlayerState.Inventory.MISC_CONSUMABLE["torch"]=42
Note that you can easily go back to your current floor after you leave, so you don't exactly need to do it in one go.

Reactions: Martin727

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
So I like this game, but playing it without cheats its kinda, ehh. So I downloaded v 12h (non cheat) and unified the cheat data from 12e cheat version. So here it is if you want it. Feel free the delete this post too. It probably might be buggy, but tested and it load everything fine so far.

(Edit, whoops, this is version 12H, with the cheats reconstructed, mistaken on versioning for this, ingame should display correct one)
how did you do it so i can apply it to new version

Machiina

Mar 8, 2018
how did you do it so i can apply it to new version
I just copied the data from the patreon version were it applied. Search for "cheats" and then piecing together what does what and where it goes. Its simple if you have done it a few times (and I have done for personal patches of other Twine/Sugarcube games). And there are 2 ways to make it, either use Notepad++ and sacrifice your CPU and Memory to the wall of texts (use word-wrap or it will be impossible) or use the twine decompiler (I think I last found it over here under Twine/Sugarcube modding).

PS: I am using the Notepad++ option.

Also... There is another hidden cheat menu.

SugarCube.State.variables.PlayerState.debugMode = true

Just use this, and you will have some other cheats, works with Free release too.

Edit: For a more indepth of what I did, I just copied the Style, Script code (I think it was SC2 code) and the twine passage call into the proper places. Cross-referencing between the original Patreon and Free releases.

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
My willpower is down to 3 stars, I try to buy different types of alcohol but it doesn't seem to go back up.
Anyone found a way to increase it?

Nevermind it comes back slowly.

Last edited:

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
How do I seduce Jarvis and where do I get the dildo?
Jarvis can be found in the local tavern in the evening. You'll need to get your stats up and a bottle of some special fortified wine ("A dusty bottle of fortified wine") - its the only alcohol in the game that has purple text for a Quest item.

The dildo is in the room of your (ex?)fiancee - once you've bypassed Jarvis, go in and search the cupboard/wardrobe.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Good game but I don't like it. I wish it was possible to completely turn into a woman instead of a sissy.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
If someone wants to add the cheats reconstructed, release 12j is public on his patron.
though nothing really too new in there, he's been a bit quiet this past month.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes