HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I played this game, and liked it... EXCEPT character being male. I wish there was a way to start as female (even if a flat chested boring female) I am not into trans stuff.
The game has sources available, you might try to alter it. You would, however, need to rewrite quite a lot of stuff.

Reactions: 69ztare

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Crap I was playing this game again. Then I opened it and my saves are gone. Man I don't want to do all that over again.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Crap I was playing this game again. Then I opened it and my saves are gone. Man I don't want to do all that over again.
I may be wrong, but browser games have their saves stored on the cache.
So, it's always better to save it offline, since a lot of things can wipe they off your browser.

Nov 21, 2017
Would be a good idea to save it bc github

Wasn't it somewhere else? I could've sworn I saw it hosted on something else similar, gitgud or something like that.
Then go ahead and do so. Would be a good idea anyway.

Actually I'd like to see more games using that Avatar Drawer. There are only a few around, but they are all good.

Aug 10, 2019
Well I did download it. Not sure if I'll do any work on it, though I have some stuff in mind. The whole forced / nc aspect weren't interesting to me but the rest wasn't bad.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
To this day I still wish there was more stuff about the girlfriend. The forced aspect actually felt forced for once too instead of the player character secretly always liked it (though it was creeping in there). Oh well. I'll pour another one out for you.

Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020
If the drawing of the character wasn't so weird, this game would be perfection!! But I can get over it because the content itself is very good with awesome story.

Oh and it's difficult to not end up looking like some giant boob/but/lips creature unless you want to progress slowly. It's like the beauty standard for these pirates were huge proportions...The characters could interact more with the main character appearence. But anyway, even if it's not completly my cup of tea, since I'm not fan of bimbo stuff, I really enjoyed the game and played until I paid my freedom to the captain. I will play it again to see about going back home with more male stats, when "it's not embarrassing to come home".

For my taste, this game is a 9/10. I just don't enjoy bimbo stuff, the wardrobe is difficult to manage and the drawings are strange (an A cup breast in the game looks bigger than in reality, for example. The facial proportions are weird too. It's ok to not have shadow in the drawing though).

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes