HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
Man...
The premises of these games are exactly trans stuff. It's like complaining that Nekopara has catgirls.
I am fine with trans stuff but I must admit it is weird for me to first imagine being a man just to imagine becoming a sexy woman. It is like an extra barrier of entry for an immersive experience. But I am also very aware I am not the target demography for any of this.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I am fine with trans stuff but I must admit it is weird for me to first imagine being a man just to imagine becoming a sexy woman. It is like an extra barrier of entry for an immersive experience. But I am also very aware I am not the target demography for any of this.
Ditto, kept hoping for more girlfriend stuff like the going to her house and exploring her secret lurid lifestyle but "investigation" type games are few and far between. I really hated the slot machine stuff here too for content I'm not great on. It could be hot but... eh. Not for me.

Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020
Is there multiple ending in the game? I think there's the one of undoing your transformations and returning home, right? Is that one possible?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Is there multiple ending in the game? I think there's the one of undoing your transformations and returning home, right? Is that one possible?
Yeah, I did that while editing the variables. It's alright. Obviously never find out what happened to the gf.

Reactions: Somedude02

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
But you have to pay the captain first right? So you can be released. Actually, do you know how many endings are there?
Yeah, you pay the Captain and then the game is over. I know there's the pay off debt while male ending and at least one pay off debt while transformed ending. There could be more. I haven't touched this in a dog's age.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
how to defeat Kipler in the duel?
Buying about a ship full of healing items. ;) Definitely wear the pirate hat from captain, it reduces damage significantly. If you come across a better cutlass than the one you get first time in defending ship event, than can help a lot as well. Of course training, either with Kipler or by fighting in cave. Plus switching slashes and stabs to get combo points and trying to parry strong attacks. Still you should have about 10 strong healing items prepared (or equivalent of some of it in medicinal herbs, but then you need something to deal with toxicity).

Reactions: KronosFive

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Is the author alieve? I had seen some of hus games some years ago but now I just found this one but looks dead... sorry by my bad english.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Do somebody know how to regain willpower ?
Expensive alcohol in the game generally does it. Bumbo, and a couple of others you find on islands in bars and stores.
You can also unlock a medicine from the quartermaster that costs 250-ish gold that restores willpower and increases all your feminine figure attributes

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
Expensive alcohol in the game generally does it. Bumbo, and a couple of others you find on islands in bars and stores.
You can also unlock a medicine from the quartermaster that costs 250-ish gold that restores willpower and increases all your feminine figure attributes
Thank you very much !

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
If the drawing of the character wasn't so weird, this game would be perfection!! But I can get over it because the content itself is very good with awesome story.

The avatar drawer has been improved somewhat..

See e.g.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
What I really wanted to see from this before it ended up getting abandoned is to actually hit the bottom and go back up just to pull a mutiny on the Captain with a few variations based on how feminized/slutty you are, but it wasn't really the direction the dev cared for. If there was ever a prominent branch project I would've liked to also go through the effort of rebalancing the reel system as I've never agreed with the odds and just changing a few things around would've actually given a bit of strategy in regards to buying specific reels and slotting them for specific crew.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I really want more sissy pirate games like this! it's very niche but I like the concept. :(. Does anyone know of any others out there?
Sissy AND pirates? Don't know the last time I heard of someone liking something so specific. Maybe a certain guy who once said that he liked naked women on motorless scooters...
Even my most strange taste of mind break direct from the brain has tags on lots of hentai sites, like "brain fuck" or "brainwashing".
What I really wanted to see from this before it ended up getting abandoned is to actually hit the bottom and go back up just to pull a mutiny on the Captain with a few variations based on how feminized/slutty you are, but it wasn't really the direction the dev cared for. If there was ever a prominent branch project I would've liked to also go through the effort of rebalancing the reel system as I've never agreed with the odds and just changing a few things around would've actually given a bit of strategy in regards to buying specific reels and slotting them for specific crew.
If I'm not mistaken, there are .
But there is also the risk of them being erased because of the .
Thanks for... Deleted member 299782 and Deleted member 1577501? Anyway, their posts are linked.

• Angry
Reactions: nstg and Gerhumm
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes