HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Here is a (cheat) version. It doesn't seem there's extra content only the ease of use mechanics.

Please update UncleVT
Anytime someone posts a link to new content anyone can report that post to bring it to the attention of the mods quicker. It's the fastest way to get the OP updated.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so is it just the public version that is uploaded here or is it the patreon version with the cheat menu? honestly with the amount of grind in this it's basically impossible to play without cheats.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
What ever happened to this game?
Guy who's making it has a job so only does this as a hobby, and takes long breaks whenever he feels like it. He has it open to the public for development by the public, and invites people who are interested to contribute to the game, but so far only one guy really cares to do so, and loses interest whenever the dev takes his breaks.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
There's more planned development, it's not technically feature complete. Doesn't mean it ever will be though.

wangyiwei

Jan 2, 2020
I just have 6 slots, are they all? And how can i unlock the rest of hair styles like cute pig tails? I don't understand what the requirement means. This game is pretty interesting even though it's incomplete, but it takes too long. The difficulty of promoting different skills need designing again. Are there some other games like this i can build my body? I don't mind a sissy theme but not including fxxxing coward and idiot.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Sadly this game is on-hold or abandoned, author dropped out of TFGamessSite, Patreon is silent and his last comment on subreddit that i could find was about getting a child 7 months ago when asked about progress on 0.13.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Serious question how do you eat the food you buy? im stuck having to constantly debug my nutrition
On the left side side of the screen there's a link to "inventory", clicking there takes you to a menu with several tabs, the first one showing up should be food that you've bought. Next to inventory are also "skills" and "journal" which are a good idea to occasionally look at as well.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
There's no direct confirmation from the creator, but it definitely hasn't been actively worked on in quite some time. It is however, open source development, so anyone who understands what he's making has free-reign on making contributions to the build iirc, just nobody has really cared to
I've heard it got on hold indefinitely because of some personal issues of the creator.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes