HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Had a dig through the code. Looks like the odds of finding the ore are, if(random.number * 100 < floor.depth) then you find it.
Also seems that if you hit the 300 and 400 coin mark you can find rare and legendary dungeon loot.

The legendary table seems underwhelming though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Enjoying rape? Common trope that needs to die in a fire. Let me guess you are supposed to be the 0.001% of people who enjoy losing their virginity while being raped, what garbage. If you are going to do rape then do rape, not this soft bullshit. Funny how I thought the male sissification would turn me off but even if this was a female protagonist, I would still be turned off.

Note: Just because I feel this way doesn't mean others can't like this. Just that others might want to know this aspect.
To me the fact that you've been drugged with who knows what was enough of a explanation for enjoying it in this case.

Anyway the game is kind of grindy enough that I ended up making an autohotkey script to do common tasks but I really wish games like this let you just decide on a schedule or somehow made it easier to just repeat actions.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Transform games means that about 55% (that's a VERY low est of male sexual pref.) of the players won't play those games(male to female trans). Personally it's a huge turn off and a waste of time. I wish you the best of luck. The female avatar you show looks good.
Lol, that ain't a female avatar my guy.

jjm152

Oct 25, 2018
How do you run it on Mac? I keep getting an error
Pick up the mac, throw it out the window, get literally any other computer.

Seriously though, it's a browser game. Download chrome or something.

There are no images in downloaded file
All of the images (and there are not a lot of them) are packed into the html file. The 2d Avatar system is off by default, but you can turn it on in the settings and it will render a little portrait on the main user interface and a full screen image when you look in mirrors.

any cheats to this? it's just so damn slow
The info posted here is pretty old. The under the hood part of the game changed a lot in the last couple of updates. The first thing to do is to type at the console (open your developer console for your browser, google is your friend if you're retarded/a luddite)

SugarCube.setup.player.debugMode = true

Once you do that, the next time you enter a Cabin there will be a link to a debug room / cheat room. Enjoy. Of course, you're cheating, so you might break stuff, but whatever.

The legendary table seems underwhelming though.
Hmm... sorta. I plan to redo this once I add the monsters to the caverns, but those items are mostly just the really expensive consumables.

Right now I'm in the middle of a huge technical release. One of the contributors decided to fold the codebase for the Quest and Job systems into one and it needs serious testing, in addition to that I've added another graphical mini-game and I'm trying to get the combat system in place.

After this version (0.10) is released, I'll go back to adding more quest content for 0.11. Then 0.12 is going to focus on patching up the missing bits of the 2d avatar system.

Next time someone makes a thread for my stupid game, they should tag it appropriately. It's annoying to see people complaining about the content theme as if I care about their opinions.

Reactions: q87g and joeblo

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
@jjm152

Any thoughts of revamping the caves? 100 lvls with the current mechanics is well and beyond tedious with the use of energy and just the movement mechanic. Maybe reduce the number of levels down to 50? It took many hours even with cheating just to get to level 25 and I was just trying to get down levels.

BTW great game so far. I'm normanlly not into the transformation genre but your system of foods, potions, and items touched my micro-manager itch. Especially if the paperdoll is done well. Keep adding details to that

jjm152

Oct 25, 2018
Any thoughts of revamping the caves?
I'm going to be making them harder. by adding monsters, but removing the energy requirement to descend a floor.

I will probably add some sort of item that allows you to 'ping' for a staircase and I'll be re-doing the loot tables when the mobs go in. This will not be until a much later release though.

Reactions: Mack Truck

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You should be able to get to level 25 in like 3 game days, I didn't realise you could continue where you left the previous day either, and I initially thought you had to climb back up instead of just stopping with the button. As long as you have enough torches to find the next level and don't dig, a few full bars of energy should get you there easily.

People complain about content regardless of whether it's tagged properly, so you shouldn't feel too bad. The paperdoll system was a nice addition to the game.

Reactions: Goldfish and jjm152

jjm152

Oct 25, 2018
I didn't realise you could continue where you left the previous day either, and I initially thought you had to climb back up instead of just stopping with the button.
Oh wow, shit. I wonder if I should make that more obvious... ? What a painful waste of time it would be climbing back down.

People complain about content regardless of whether it's tagged properly, so you shouldn't feel too bad.
I think the thing is that I don't mind it if people have legitimate gripes like, "I was bored, it was too grindy, I didn't know how to do X' but 'ewww pee pee gross me out' is just annoying because obviously, the game is pretty upfront about what it is.

The paperdoll system was a nice addition to the game.
It's grown on me. I'm planning on fleshing it out more in future releases. One of the things I really want to investigate is how to get rid of the sameface syndrome it produces. Then of course, more doll pieces and textures.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Oh wow, shit. I wonder if I should make that more obvious... ? What a painful waste of time it would be climbing back down.
I'm still not aware of this. Are you saying that you DON'T have to climb back up? How do you exit the cave without climbing out? To be clear your able to reenter at the deepest level you explored?

I think the thing is that I don't mind it if people have legitimate gripes like, "I was bored, it was too grindy, I didn't know how to do X' but 'ewww pee pee gross me out' is just annoying because obviously, the game is pretty upfront about what it is.
Definitely not gripping about content since you've added tons of future framework in the islands. It's clear that you've laid the groundwork for transformations from M->F->M. I think this is the first one I've seen that you can go back and forth.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
How do you exit the cave without climbing out?
Right above the exploration window: 'Travel: Back to the Cave' ← that's a link to exit.

I wonder if I should make that more obvious... ?
I also found the energy/shovel management irksome until I realised I could come back for free.
Some additional criticism for that segment:
- shovels break a fair bit too randomly, sometimes a single use is enough (sturdy my ass...). Maybe the breaking rate could depend on the amounts of current uses it has.
- torchs going out abruptly is a bit harsh as well. A warning period where they give off half radius would be welcome.
- there's a glitch in 0.9e if you roll a rare sissy chest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your hard work.

jjm152

Oct 25, 2018
I'm still not aware of this. Are you saying that you DON'T have to climb back up? How do you exit the cave without climbing out? To be clear your able to reenter at the deepest level you explored?
Like @vince638 said, there is a link at the top of the page to immediately exit. If you exit on a level other than 1, then the next time you return to the caves, there is a link that says something like "Continue on from..."

shovels break a fair bit too randomly, sometimes a single use is enough (sturdy my ass...). Maybe the breaking rate could depend on the amounts of current uses it has.
Ultimately I need to make this scale with level because the loot on the lower level is more expensive, but the shovels only cost about ~100 coins. Maybe I will get around to adding monsters in those pesky caves in 0.10

torchs going out abruptly is a bit harsh as well. A warning period where they give off half radius would be welcome.
At the very least I can put a message in the chat box where it's flickering.

there's a glitch in 0.9e if you roll a rare sissy chest:
Fixed on the github version, will make it into 0.10

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone figure out how to remove chastity belt? I've found items to replace it, but not a way to get it off.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I saw an event for starting a quest to get it off in the twine passages but I've no idea how to trigger it. In general there aren't many clues for how to go about triggering new quests.

jjm152

Oct 25, 2018
I saw an event for starting a quest to get it off in the twine passages but I've no idea how to trigger it. In general there aren't many clues for how to go about triggering new quests.
Anyone figure out how to remove chastity belt? I've found items to replace it, but not a way to get it off.
Your dick and balls have to shrink to a certain point, then when you wake up you'll be presented with a small scene that leads you to starting a quest to get the cage removed.

Reactions: Mack Truck

jjm152

Oct 25, 2018
I currently have 5 out of 9 slot reels opened. How do I unlock the other 4?
There are 2 more to be had through hidden quests from Charmaine and Simone. You need to unlock all 4 of their jobs and get an excellent rating at least once (you won't know the rating, except if you pay attention to what they say to you at the end of the job).

The last 2 slots are currently reserved to be rewards for other quests.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
How do you complete first quest for the First Mate? Tools of the Trade part 1?
I need to win at minigame for all 6 people?
How do i win in minigame? I don't understand principles of this game. Perhaps it is because i never played slot machines? I just don't get it. To me it's just seems so random. Can someone explain rules in more details please?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes