VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
If thats true a ton of people are going to hate it
" The work. Alright, today I will be sharing some actual info about my next project that has been in development for 2 months now. I hope you are ready. First the next project won't be a part of Magic Shop anymore. Yeah, it's the same old story: the game became too big and will be it's own thing now. The game's working title is "Princess Advisor". It will feature a mechanic similar to WT where you make a decision and the outcome of it happens off screen (Jasmine tells you what happens afterwards). Only this time around there will be an option to actually whiteness the events if you choose to do so. There will be 90+ such events, and every each one of them will be illustrated (not with a full screen CG though). Don't you worry, this game will be much simpler then WT was, so it won't take me another year to make. But it will feature a lot of my drawings (like really a lot). Oh and there will be multiple endings too. Including a good one, a bad one, a wholesome one a really messed up one. That's the plan anyways. Creative process is a highly volatile thing so I am sure there will be some changes happening as I keep on working and the projects continues to take shape."
Taken directly from his patreon.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Wished this guy would make a real vn instead of this garbage ass trainer stuff his art style is good enough for a real game not filled with a fuck ton of filler grind. this dev will be left behind and forgotten because he makes types of games no one really wants anymore

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
" The work. Alright, today I will be sharing some actual info about my next project that has been in development for 2 months now. I hope you are ready. First the next project won't be a part of Magic Shop anymore. Yeah, it's the same old story: the game became too big and will be it's own thing now. The game's working title is "Princess Advisor". It will feature a mechanic similar to WT where you make a decision and the outcome of it happens off screen (Jasmine tells you what happens afterwards). Only this time around there will be an option to actually whiteness the events if you choose to do so. There will be 90+ such events, and every each one of them will be illustrated (not with a full screen CG though). Don't you worry, this game will be much simpler then WT was, so it won't take me another year to make. But it will feature a lot of my drawings (like really a lot). Oh and there will be multiple endings too. Including a good one, a bad one, a wholesome one a really messed up one. That's the plan anyways. Creative process is a highly volatile thing so I am sure there will be some changes happening as I keep on working and the projects continues to take shape."
Taken directly from his patreon.

TLDR : Cuck Trainer - Yasmin Edition

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I'd prefer he make another witch trainer in the style of princess trainer, but I loved both, so I'm excited for this one!

Reactions: blackblack1

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Akabur knows how to make a solid trainer game, SC34 definitely wasn't it. I did end up enjoying that game but it really didn't click with me as much as WT and PT did.

And the people in this thread bitching about "cuck" shit clearly didn't spend a lot of time playing Akabur's games, because sharing, prostitution, and public use have pretty much always been kinks prominently featured in his titles.

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I don't hold out hope that we'll get a full release within the year as he suggests, like it or not Akabur has a track record of being slow to release. However, he also has a track record of consistently releasing games and also (fairly) consistently completing them, which is a lot more than can be said for the vast majority of H-game devs.

Reactions: GaRbS and JL5

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
When in doubt, do a remake.

Happens all the time now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still could have been worse.
This one seems to be a rehash with very good looking art and a shiny new name to go along with it,
it's nothing to sneer at.

Last edited:
Reactions: nasam

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm not touching this release because of the virus warnings I get when I download it, but here is some stuff from his twitter about it:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
This could work. So far so good.

What we need is an intro to explain the concept. (Why is Genie advising her since this clearly takes place before Aladdin shows up?)

Then the idea is that there are three status with which we need to give to Jasmine, but there needs to be a reason to do them all, such as she won't even do certain ones unless the other is high enough. For instance, she won't do the "lust" one for you unless her "trust" is high enough or something.

And then the lust things need to be a bit more tame at the start. Inthis game, the girl is already corrupted! By the third task she's already masturbating in front of someone while talking about being sodomized! :D

But the concept is interesting. Always love Jasmine. And I cracked up on seeing the expression on Jafar and Iago's faces.

jasmine.JPG

Reactions: glEn080989

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Nice Alpha, but looks almost like a complete copy of Princess trainer.
I hope Akabur will get some new ideas.

Trampa

May 17, 2018
Is there a gallery with the scenes? I mean the text and what happens, not just the pictures?

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
Well, knowing how good is Akabur with training games makes me believe that this will be a big project once he starts working on it for a while.
Also, Can someone confirm if the file is safe? my AV keeps deleting it, is it a false positive? i have no idea how to test those.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, knowing how good is Akabur with training games makes me believe that this will be a big project once he starts working on it for a while.
Also, Can someone confirm if the file is safe? my AV keeps deleting it, is it a false positive? i have no idea how to test those.
avs dislike -32.exes, perfectly safe and to be sure you can dl it from akabur's itch.io.

Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote