VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
Princess trainer was my favorite game from him, WT second. So happy to see another (or continuation) of PT.

Last edited:

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Akabur knows how to make a solid trainer game, SC34 definitely wasn't it. I did end up enjoying that game but it really didn't click with me as much as WT and PT did.

And the people in this thread bitching about "cuck" shit clearly didn't spend a lot of time playing Akabur's games, because sharing, prostitution, and public use have pretty much always been kinks prominently featured in his titles.

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I don't hold out hope that we'll get a full release within the year as he suggests, like it or not Akabur has a track record of being slow to release. However, he also has a track record of consistently releasing games and also (fairly) consistently completing them, which is a lot more than can be said for the vast majority of H-game devs.
There is a huge difference between a game which among many other things contains 'sharing/public use', and a game where all you're gonna do is pimp out your lady. Granted 'Cuck Trainer - Jasmin edition' might not be totally accurate but its more accurate than saying this is Princess trainer 2.

Reactions: 69enthusiast

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Akabur knows how to make a solid trainer game, SC34 definitely wasn't it. I did end up enjoying that game but it really didn't click with me as much as WT and PT did.

And the people in this thread bitching about "cuck" shit clearly didn't spend a lot of time playing Akabur's games, because sharing, prostitution, and public use have pretty much always been kinks prominently featured in his titles.

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I don't hold out hope that we'll get a full release within the year as he suggests, like it or not Akabur has a track record of being slow to release. However, he also has a track record of consistently releasing games and also (fairly) consistently completing them, which is a lot more than can be said for the vast majority of H-game devs.
Don't loose HOPE AKABUR is a back now! soon we will see something special for sure

Last edited:

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
But... he doesn't even do sex anymore since Patreon is run by prudes? I played like 5 chapters of Star Channel and it was a complete bust. Like the ONLY filth was created by FANS!!!! The chibis of each girl were cute though, but nothing ever happened in that game. Princess and Witch trainers were lightning in a bottle and not even all the clones that followed have come close to meeting or surpassing their standards. I fear the Genie has truly lost his magic and I'll wait til there is confirmed ACTION in this game.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Akabur jumps between projects all the time, don't assume other projects are abandoned because he made this.
That said my browser dinged the file for virus so i'm gonna hold off on playing it until it doesn't do that, i know it's probably a false positive but i can wait.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Akabur jumps between projects all the time, don't assume other projects are abandoned because he made this.
That said my browser dinged the file for virus so i'm gonna hold off on playing it until it doesn't do that, i know it's probably a false positive but i can wait.
fp but you can always dl from akabur's links.

Reactions: SukebeDude

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The thing for me about Akabur is at his core he is an excellent writer. Newer games might be 'better' in certain capacities, but Aka-games have, for wont of a better way to phrase it, heart. I like Jasmine, I like Hermoine. The grind in his games can be a bit turgid at times, but they're always great fun to play*. I can't wait to get into this...... it's a Christmas miracle!

* Who has never played Star Channel (or whatever it's called)? That'd be this guy here. So I guess sort of grain of salt territory with my praise.

Reactions: GaRbS

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
The thing for me about Akabur is at his core he is an excellent writer. Newer games might be 'better' in certain capacities, but Aka-games have, for wont of a better way to phrase it, heart. I like Jasmine, I like Hermoine. The grind in his games can be a bit turgid at times, but they're always great fun to play*. I can't wait to get into this...... it's a Christmas miracle!

* Who has never played Star Channel (or whatever it's called)? That'd be this guy here. So I guess sort of grain of salt territory with my praise.
after star channel and base hermoine keep your hopes low

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote