Collection Pinup QueenComplex Collection [2023-01-06] [Queen Complex]

Fapgraid

Mar 17, 2022
Another update: [Removed for error pointed out below, use my next post's links instead]

As Nox009 mentioned, some of QC's art was missing. I found 8 missing artpieces in total on Paheal; 3 are hidden from the gallery on QC's website but available by search. I could not find the other 5 on the official site, so I've included them in their own folder because, unlike all of the other files in the archive, they did not come directly from QC's website and may not have all variations or be at the highest quality available.

I am aware that /Misc/GAME Concept Art/Concept Scenes/Concept_Scenes_24.jpg is missing; it does not exist on QC's website from what I could find. Fixed in my next post.

Last edited:

Qwestspb

Jan 5, 2023
Another update: Pixeldrain

As Nox009 mentioned, some of QC's art was missing. I found 8 missing artpieces in total on Paheal; 3 are hidden from the gallery on QC's website but available by search. I could not find the other 5 on the official site, so I've included them in their own folder because, unlike all of the other files in the archive, they did not come directly from QC's website and may not have all variations or be at the highest quality available.

I am aware that /Misc/GAME Concept Art/Concept Scenes/Concept_Scenes_24.jpg is missing; it does not exist on QC's website from what I could find.

Edited to fix .zip file issue (always test before uploading, lol)
You are the Best man in this world, dude

Qwestspb

Jan 5, 2023
Another update: Pixeldrain

I am aware that /Misc/GAME Concept Art/Concept Scenes/Concept_Scenes_24.jpg is missing; it does not exist on QC's website from what I could find.

Edited to fix .zip file issue (always test before uploading, lol)
The only thing is, do you have these 2 high quality slaves?

Fapgraid

Mar 17, 2022
The only thing is, do you have these 2 high quality slaves?
You pointing this out made me realize that I had many more files saved from the last time I had a subscription and forgot to upload them here. I'm very sorry about that! Thank you for bringing it up.

Full:
Hotfix:

The hotfix file contains only the differences from my last upload (12/03/2023), while the full file contains every update since my post in June. The changes are:
  • New QC artpiece (12/04/2023)
  • Found missing Concept_Scenes_24.jpg
  • Added many other concept scenes that were not included on the main Game page
  • The Kra#x1000.jpg files are actually 5000 pixels wide, so I've updated their filenames (the filenames are exactly the same as they are on QC's website, so these were named incorrectly by QC)

Last edited: