Collection Pinup QueenComplex Collection [2023-01-06] [Queen Complex]

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Probably because QC left Patreon and now
This thread didn't get an update for two years? Sad :cry:
Probably because QC has his/her own website for posting the monthly sets on, not via patreon or SS anymore, so unless someone leaks it from there directly, we won't be seeing shit, especially with how QC isn't as popular or big as your Sakimichan/Dandonfuga types etc.

Reactions: Biggams

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
All animations with sound from Queen Complex here:

Thought I'd contribute after so many people gave me stuff on here. He said his next animation is going to be SPIDER GWEN.

Last edited:

Eyssuf1

May 4, 2021
All animations with sound from Queen Complex here:

Mega

Thought I'd contribute after so many people gave me stuff on here. He said his next animation is going to be SPIDER GWEN.
Thanks for the animation files. Also having these animations means you have the photos in high quality too, right? If is that so, can you upload them sometime, please?

Mar 9, 2019
Works for Polish IP without any VPN magic. :unsure:
It was initially blocked in UK, then Germany, then Spain and I believe they did some more over time. I think it was basically the countries that were most likely to go after them for copyright infringement. It is hard to know exactly where or even why they did the blocking as zippyshare have never said anything about it and it has been going on for a couple of years at this point.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
It was initially blocked in UK, then Germany, then Spain and I believe they did some more over time. I think it was basically the countries that were most likely to go after them for copyright infringement. It is hard to know exactly where or even why they did the blocking as zippyshare have never said anything about it and it has been going on for a couple of years at this point.
Well, Poland doesn't respect too much piracy laws. They tried to change that once with ACTA bill, didn't end up too well for the ruling party.