Collection Pinup QueenComplex Collection [2023-01-06] [Queen Complex]

QuestionableNinja

Aug 23, 2018
when will someone make a proper revive of his/her works?
I keep wanting to do a full archive but it's quite difficult to get all variants of the 5000x files, let alone know if you've got them all since Queen doesn't publicize a lot of his sets. I think I might now have a full set, except for some of the old ones but I need to go through and organize to be sure, replace all the x1000, x1500 and x3000 ones though you're welcome to subscribe for a month, download everything and organize the files yourself if you want them bad enough.

Reactions: Qwestspb

-Waltuh

Sep 22, 2021
I keep wanting to do a full archive but it's quite difficult to get all variants of the 5000x files, let alone know if you've got them all since Queen doesn't publicize a lot of his sets. I think I might now have a full set, except for some of the old ones but I need to go through and organize to be sure, replace all the x1000, x1500 and x3000 ones though you're welcome to subscribe for a month, download everything and organize the files yourself if you want them bad enough.
Im ok with sorting everything out from the smallest detail, the issue is where i live her subscription price is almost twice as much for me.

Fapgraid

Mar 17, 2022
when will someone make a proper revive of his/her works?

I've already created a full archive up to mid December of 2023. I can't edit the post on the first page so you kind of have to just piece my updates together. Download the full file on the first page and then download my full December update quoted below; you'll have the complete collection up until 12/23.

If you think stuff is missing, let me know and I'll do my best to find it.

You pointing this out made me realize that I had many more files saved from the last time I had a subscription and forgot to upload them here. I'm very sorry about that! Thank you for bringing it up.

Full: Pixeldrain
Hotfix: Pixeldrain

The hotfix file contains only the differences from my last upload (12/03/2023), while the full file contains every update since my post in June. The changes are:
  • New QC artpiece (12/04/2023)
  • Found missing Concept_Scenes_24.jpg
  • Added many other concept scenes that were not included on the main Game page
  • The Kra#x1000.jpg files are actually 5000 pixels wide, so I've updated their filenames (the filenames are exactly the same as they are on QC's website, so these were named incorrectly by QC)

Last edited: