Collection Video Queen's Blade collection [2021-02-17] [Arms studio]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A4.gif

Overview:
Queen's Blade is a Japanese franchise set in a fantasy world that was started in 2008. As it rapidly became popular, multiple series and spinoffs have been released over several supports, including an anime, made by the now defunct ARMS studio--famous for the cult hentai series La Blue Girl.

Although Queen's Blade features a lot of bare breasts (mostly big ones), wet panties, and tentacles releasing white goo in female orifices, it is NOT hentai. Men of culture watch it for the elaborate scenario, which is: female warriors fight each other to be the queen.​

Updated: 2021-02-17
Studio: Arms
Censorship: not applicable
Language: Japanese and English (soundtrack and subtitles)
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 55 episodes (21:11:37)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download
Season 1: - - -
Season 2: - - -
Rebellion: - - -
Beautiful Warriors: - - -
OVAs: - - -

A1.gif A3.gif A (1).jpg A (2).jpg A (3).jpg A (4).jpg

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I don't think everything is in there as there are so many different seasons, OVAs, and spinoffs, with different titles in Japanese and English that it is very confusing.

Reactions: wiclen and Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I don't think everything is in there as there are so many different seasons, OVAs, and spinoffs, with different titles in Japanese and English that it is very confusing.
Not wrong i take it there is still more for Queens Blade.

Reactions: wiclen

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Heard about this one before but never really looked into more. Definitely have seen La Blue Girl though. Guess it's time to start another research project regardless. Thanks for the upload.

• Haha
Reactions: rf96

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
THIS ISN'T HENTAI ALL!!!! Literally it's just a normal anime that was made during the best time for anime cause fanservice is at it's height in this.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
From what i can see in the DL, it miss all "Specials" Episodes except those of Vanquished Queens

Reactions: Adase

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Honestly if this did have "sexual content", it would of been up there with Bible Black, Angel Blade, and Stringendo. Those were the best hentai of their time and always a pleasure to go back and watch. A shame about the Kuroinu and Taimanin series though.