4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
If anyones interested in drawing, I've uploaded PSDs for all of the girls here

It contains Body, Face and Clothes layers.
If you create anything cool please post it in the fan-art section of our !
A community member already colored some animations and created some clothes. They are posted on the Discord channel.
A good community is the greatest strength a project can have. Use the community as a source of art! Im sure they would be honored.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
A good community is the greatest strength a project can have. Use the community as a source of art! Im sure they would be honored.
Oh I also created a texture editor for the game here. Let's you export everything as a mod. It's pretty cool.

Also for anyone concerned about the next update, I've got a long ass post here about it.

Reactions: Oniblonde

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Here is some good'ol wholesome fan-made stuff.
Its a first attempt and my draw software aint worth allot but...

You import it in directly from the zip file apparently. The only thing that i cant make work is the right Thumbnail size - wrong size breaks things.
You can buy the gold bikini straight from the shop right away. This tool is awesome!!! Make something similar sreenshot.png for animations and then we will be in business.
I got tons more ideas coming!

Last edited:

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Here are some more simple creations i cooked up:
Some inspiration taken from some of SunsetRider's cool work and Sakyubasu no Tatakai.

Ill make the variants of these for the other characters next

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Here are some more simple creations i cooked up:
Some inspiration taken from some of SunsetRider's cool work and Sakyubasu no Tatakai.

Ill make the variants of these for the other characters next
Hey these look great! I have a fan art section on our if you want to post your stuff on there. People would love to see it.

Also for thumbnails, I added a thumbnails PSD in the downloads section. Check the "Clothes Button Templates.psd" file

Reactions: Oniblonde

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Hey these look great! I have a fan art section on our if you want to post your stuff on there. People would love to see it.

Also for thumbnails, I added a thumbnails PSD in the downloads section. Check the "Clothes Button Templates.psd" file
Oh it turns out i was already in the discord - i just have so many discord servers joined that its a mess...
You post these in Fan art tab ye?

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Game is not bad will love to check this back out when it has a few more updates to it. The art work and animations are great and quests are fun. Interface is really simple but it works!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Next big and free update will be May 28th btw! Lots of new artwork being added!!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
well well well, it looks like the game improved a fuck load. last time i played it was like 1st release or something. previews looks solid, I always had a soft spot for this art. I am excited to test it soon

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
How often does this game update?

I enjoy this type of game, but if we're talking Akabur pacing then I might come back in a year or so.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes