4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi DPMaker! First off - amazing work! Really enjoy the "battler" aspect to the whoring minigame and I like that every girl has her own unique skills & abilities. I especially like that they can affect each other in "battle". A few questions, critiques, and suggestions though.

Questions:

1. What on earth is Exsea's ability good for? Does it just cause all the girls to get a "cummy" appearance added? I can't tell what it actually does in the whoring minigame.

2. Elf girl's ability doesn't seem to do enough to justify its cost. Reducing a "john" by one level doesn't seem to make him a ton easier to "defeat". Am I missing something?

Critiques:

1. There are still quite a few places where cummy/ruined makeup look will suddenly disappear, especially when an event puts girls in a changed costume. Otherwise great job on this effect.

2. The music tracks that you have are great, but there are too few of them and they get a bit repetitive. Is it possible to add to the game's soundtrack for the next release?

3. I can't for the life of me get the "experience" system to make any sense. For instance, I've been trying for in-game weeks to "respec" Queen as a vaginal whore and Exsea as a strictly anal whore, but while their overall skills are going up, the relative "weight" of their skills remains balanced where it originally was: Queen is still the throat queen, and Exsea is still perfectly balanced between all skills. Is there something I'm missing? Is experience based on the number of fuck "actions", the usage of special skills, or men cumming?

4. Not to be down on poor Scarlett but her "everyday" paper-doll version is just ugly compared to her gorgeous CG version. Can she get an art upgrade someday? The paper doll version looks like her silly weak-chinned auntie, not someone beautiful enough for peasants to literally cum their brains out at the sight of. Her CG version gives even Queen a run for her money though.

Suggestions:

1. Random daily outfit is a lot of fun, but there are some outfits I just can't stand seeing, and it's annoying when they turn up in a "start of day" quest conversation. Is it possible to create a system where you can tick a box to "exclude" an outfit from the daily random "pool" for a girl? Ie., make her put it "in the back of the wardrobe"? If that's too difficult to code, then just enable trashing unwanted outfits please (with option to buy again later).

2. Pregnancy fetish - has there been any discussion or consideration of this? For it being a somewhat mixed-tech low fantasy / modern world, it's strange that fertility and birth control never comes up in conversation among six professional whores. Of course there's a lot of inter-species sex which one wouldn't expect to be capable of conception. Suki probably can't get pregnant for spoilery reasons. But Queen and Scarlett are also clearly fucking a ton of human dudes, and orc girl let Mob and Geoff hit it. Why is no one getting all babied up? CAN they get all babied up (please)? :p

3. The gold earned from daily brothel whoring isn't clearly linked to player success. It would be cool if there was an "end of day report card" that pops up after the last wave which shows payment per john, satisfaction level, and perhaps a bonus rate per second remaining on the clock when you finished the last guy. At the end of the game when there's nothing left to buy, a player could still work on beating their best time! The brothel screen could even display this best time.

4. This may be an idea for a much larger / "rework" update if you ever get around to it, but it would be cool if multiple of your whores could be getting fucked simultaneously (instead of only one being animated at once). You could click on one to highlight her once she has stamina and use her abilities, and perhaps only three could be going at once - but you could swap them out for rested girls on the fly. This would allow much higher customer counts per night (even if you keep the gold payout the same) and make the minigame more exciting because you would need to be keeping your eye on multiple girls at once and ensuring they are all being efficient to succeed. This would give a better feeling of being a brothel *manager* and not just a whore. Perhaps Queen could eventually "retire" to a management level and gain an ability that "encourages" the other girls as long as all three "beds" are in action and all three are at or above 50% stamina (basically rewarding the player for staying on top of things).

5. Is it possible to add a mechanic that a girl reaching maximum hearts will/may orgasm, causing her hearts to deplete? This could be done by having the heart start flashing pink as a warning to use up her heart meter before it's lost. In gameplay terms this would prevent the player from "banking" the heart meter to use later and require careful timing of when to push her to max hearts.

6. If you're going to tease us by giving all the girls a futa mode, you've got to give us the option to have them fuck! Don't leave us hanging here...

Anyway please don't take all this as too much griping, I really enjoyed the game! Loved your take on goblins especially (for once they're kinda nice instead of just a bunch of tiny, mean rapists). All the girls have heart and character which makes the story worth following, well done!
Questions:
1. Esxea's bukkake ultimate adds a cum layer to every girl. Eating cum is one of the skills to regain the girl's stamina. So adding one layer to each girl basically increases every girl's stamina, if you use their cum eating skill. Pretty OP when the girls are down bad.

2. Natasha's ability is pretty good, but the execution has always been weird. Reducing him down a few levels is very good if you bring in another girl and fuck him very quickly. It's really OP against like Nigel or the orcs.

Critiques / Suggestions:
I like most of your suggestions, but I can't promise to do them all. Thanks for sending me your thoughts, I have written them all down on a board and will see what I can do.

Also, I don't like pregnancy, sorry!!! It's hard making a game with content that you don't enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kihi and ProfN42

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Questions:
1. Esxea's bukkake ultimate adds a cum layer to every girl. Eating cum is one of the skills to regain the girl's stamina. So adding one layer to each girl basically increases every girl's stamina, if you use their cum eating skill. Pretty OP when the girls are down bad.
Ahh, that makes sense! Thanks!
Also, I don't like pregnancy, sorry!!! It's hard making a game with content that you don't enjoy.
Fair enough, lol, I had to try! But at least having an in game answer, even if it's just a throwaway dialogue line about how there's some kind of magical birth control being used, would help with immersion. Maybe rather than showing actual pregnancy, the town could have a magical "abortionist" who performs a spell, and a girl is out of the lineup until she's preg-free. This could incentivize cross-race whoring to avoid this extra cost. Or there could be a steady per-day cost of keeping up a "birth control charm" on the house, but if you fail to pay it you're risking having to pay a lot more to the "abortion witch" (another management risk/reward element).

Anyway, again - great work!

Reactions: DPMaker

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Questions:

2. Natasha's ability is pretty good, but the execution has always been weird. Reducing him down a few levels is very good if you bring in another girl and fuck him very quickly. It's really OP against like Nigel or the orcs.

Critiques / Suggestions:
I like most of your suggestions, but I can't promise to do them all. Thanks for sending me your thoughts, I have written them all down on a board and will see what I can do.

Do you plan on adding more variation ever to this game in terms of animations? A few pieces of art here and there with each update is one thing, but I remember playing this back when it was like v.0.7 or something years ago and it had the same amount of variation in animation and male bodies in those anims as now. That being hardly any. There aren't even any creampie finishers to these animations and they just end. That and the writing for each scene with dedicated art is very small. I'd at least be able to get past the lack of variety and unpolished feel if there was a bunch of good writing like A Soldier's Life which barely has any art but the descriptive writing is stellar. Are these things going to change in the sequel hopefully? Since I fell like your guys' team is about done with this one.

Reactions: ChudBuddy
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes