elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "Shasha, publicación: 564338, miembro: 268352"] ¿Hay algún otro juego que use la prostitución de manera similar? [/ QUOTE]
Simbro

skill1997

Dec 26, 2017

Are there any more games which are similar to this, also thank you for the game :)

Overview:
Immigration Planet Fenrir, a place where many different species gather...
In the ancient city of Arc9... there is legend of a young female warrior Astear
and her overcoming hardship and tribulation to become Queen of all the lands.

Over time, as the eras passed, and the Queen became a relic of times begone.
Now in this city, one young maiden, a female warrior, makes an appearance.

Her name is Leona, the crimson blade!​

Updated: 21/5/2017
Developer/Publisher:
DLsite:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.2
Platform: Windows 7/8/10
Engine: Clickteam Fusion
Language: English
Genre: Animated, Sex, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Egg Production, Gangbang, Interspecies Sex, Female Protagonist, Pole Dancing, Vore, Clothing Damage, Titfuck, 2D Art

Installation:
1. Extract to desired location.
2. Click on "Queen's Legacy.exe" to start playing.

Downloads:
- - -

Thanks to zane19 from ULMF for the link.​

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, How does one look at their items in this game?
I've pressed space, but all it does is freeze the game till I press space again.
Any help?

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
This is actually the best game with prostitution. Do you know guys any other games like this? I've found LAB2-UndeR Ground but there is no prostitution.

Reactions: undercover

hehehe121213

Aug 23, 2018
For some reason I have this bug at the beginning made impossible to go further
Fortunately, I just restart the game and this bug gone

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Something is off with the saves, as in, they dont work properly. Every time i quit the game (didnt get too far in) i wake up in the inn (where i left off) but then the innkeeper tells me to fuck off. None of my progress gets saved and im supposed to talk to the guy in charge but when i do, we just kinda stare at eachother and the game freezes. Have to delete the save and... finish the game in one sitting? Thats insane.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bezenda

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Something is off with the saves, as in, they dont work properly. Every time i quit the game (didnt get too far in) i wake up in the inn (where i left off) but then the innkeeper tells me to fuck off. None of my progress gets saved and im supposed to talk to the guy in charge but when i do, we just kinda stare at eachother and the game freezes. Have to delete the save and... finish the game in one sitting? Thats insane.
Seems i solved it..
Also if this is the english version, "savefiles" works well if i run it with APPLocale.. Weird, isn't it?:confused:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pretty fun game, although I love Isabel's model (the blonde girl) and I would love much more to play with her than the MC lmao. Oh cruel world

D

Deleted member 1691162

Anyone know why the game closes after a minute and deletes itself?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Anyone know why the game closes after a minute and deletes itself?
My money is on it's your anti-virus program. Go to the list of events and give permission for the game to run, unless you are worried, then leave it deleted.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes