1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
It's the font. Modern Russian doesn't use an 'S' shape, so they probably don't know how weird it looks.
It doesnt take using an 'S' shape to see that it is ridiculous. And its not like we dont see any english characters in our everyday live in Russia. Plenty of stuff uses english names for cool factor. Also, McDonalds.

Reactions: Vertexin

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Backgrounds copied from Summertime Saga and characters that look like JAB/Laz's art.

They may say that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", but come on man, at least try to be original.

Last edited:

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
Backgrounds copied from Summertime Saga and characters that look like JAB/Laz's art.

They may say that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", but come on man, at least try to be original.
It just reeks of "Lazy Cashgrab" to me.

Reactions: Orlox

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
shit, if he ever gets it together, adds the futa.... I'm going to be all over this! Like playing a JAB comic :love:

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Version 3 Patreon publicly available:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
this seems to be a cheap groundhog day simulator. you can have the same conversations every day, nothing progresses, everything outside the house and some parts in the house are "in progress".

after trying the same thing for several days you may get some progress, but it's slow and tedious. clicking around and seeing if a new option pops up somewhere.

language is partly russian, partly very bad english.

oh and the download could be around 200 MB instead of 800 MB. it contains 4 versions which are 99.9% identical, just different ren py libaries. there is no reason to split it up like that.

Reactions: Morah SDG

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Mmmm The art looks good, but not only that sustains a game, I really hope the story and background improve with time and become more original or this game is not going to dawn. :unsure:

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes