1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
To play with futa just write " pat_obl =True " on console w/o "

But I do not recommend it. Because the developer has created futa content for only patreon. I assume no responsibility. It is your own risk to use this code.
thanks :) but i dunno if i want to put in the effort to enable the console.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
This update seems totally broken, i loaded a save and clicking on characters now changes the time of day, clicking on the computer takes me to the main screen and visiting the eldest sister had her attacked by the alien again only this time it was all in russian. i don't want to go through it all from the beginning

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good god the engrish is so bad here.

I like the setup but the art is kinda meh and the text is so bad I can't enjoy it at all.

I'll check back in a year to see if it's improved at all.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Wait, if this is Russian, shouldn't it be called "Quest Cosmonauts"?
Would give it alliteration, too.

Aug 26, 2017
Was really excited when I saw there was a trans option, don't get a lot of rep that isn't just "big booby bimbo that can titfuck herself" in these sort of games. Kind of upsetting that it is being held back as patreon only content. I suppose it makes sense to bait out the chasers for more money, but still.

D

Deleted member 377868

I took the alien girl to the basement,and she gave me the pink globe,what should I do now?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
K.B.E.D. - Quest Astronaut Version 0.5
Free Version Download:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you don't need to open console at all or use unren at all for windows all you have to do enable futa is to open script.rpy and find change False to True then save

Code:
define pat_obl = False

Reactions: EmpressLunaria
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes