megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.6 (Win) 77Mb

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
There is no way you can do that, RAPT includes only compiled files in the resulting apk. Thus, you cannot change the file that doesn't exist.

Nevertheless, you can build an apk by yourself, it took about 2 hours for me. Install JDK 8 (not 10, it uses a lot of memory). Get to renpy.org and get the application and RAPT. When you install Ren'Py, specify a folder for your projects and than unpack the game into that folder. After that, it's not that hard to get it ready. Read the following after you set up Ren'Py and RAPT, but before you try to build an apk.

First tip: you'll have to unpack the game's images from an archive with rpa extract and, to make the apk smaller, delete the archive.

Second tip: add some memory in gradle settings before building the project. The file is <RAPT root>\project\gradle.properties. The line is "org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xms2048m -Xmx24576m", I'm sure I've set too much, but I've tried several times before the first success and did not delete the images archive.

If your build fails, before changing memory settings and trying again, you need to stop gradle daemon, the command is gradlew.bat --stop from <RAPT root>\project.

Reactions: user51525

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Amateurish art, bad script, very little content, and no clues as to what to do at any given time, just click at everything at random. Pretty bad game, not gonna lie, not coming back for this.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Guys,I'm stuck,Playing for futa,got the x100 head,talked with Stacy,and I don't know what to do next,help please

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Guys,I'm stuck,Playing for futa,got the x100 head,talked with Stacy,and I don't know what to do next,help please
Nothing. Read my post above to know what you can do in this version. Anyway, this is the end of the game for now.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
So I'm guessing they are only focusing on the futa route first, then doing Male and female one by one later?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think ther no Female MC for all in-game, only for Patreon I think.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is there any content with the female route? How do you find the attic key? How do you get telescope?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes