• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
I don't why, but when I look at the art style, looks like a well-known comic in my country.
1637082818366.png

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
"This app can't run on your PC"
This is the first time this has happened with a renpy game for me. Neither the 64-bit nor the 32-bit executables work.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017

You start the game with a female protag, you get a penis later in the game.
Ah! Okay, then. That makes sense, I guess? I didn't really do much as I thought it was a character selection from the get-go. The description makes it sound like you start as a guy by default, then you choose and begin the story.

Thank you.

Ninj77

Jun 29, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game, and I remember the characters had several changes. Except the male option, he always looked kinda "generic". Same case about the story-line: the female option had way more content than the male option.

In my opinion, the author always had in mind creating a game about a futa protagonist, the male option was just a distraction to avoid the inevitable hate. Honestly, I don't mind the change, but I really think it was a cheap shot.

Reactions: MisterHedonistic

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
I get error "This is not a valid Win32 application." when running either of the exe files

What happened?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes