1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

omocik

May 2, 2017
might write comment on his patreon to ask or msg directly. Tho true about him being sick :/

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Patron locking a protag? That's a new one. I think I'll keep my money in my bank account and pass on this, thanks.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Going trough my list and so many games are dead & most of them don't even have a abandoned tag the western h game industry really have a problem with completing a product

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Going trough my list and so many games are dead & most of them are not even have a abandoned tag the western h game industry really have a problem with completing a product
Well, I wouldn't call any of this "industry". Most of these patreon games start by one dude drawing/rendering some shit hoping to make some money and losing the motivation once that doesn't happen. Or they may indeed just be russian scams hoping to funnel a few 100 bucks into somebody's pocket.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Well, I wouldn't call any of this "industry". Most of these patreon games start by one dude drawing/rendering some shit hoping to make some money and losing the motivation once that doesn't happen. Or they may indeed just be russian scams hoping to funnel a few 100 bucks into somebody's poket.
Lets call it h game devs than...
We have some heroes like NLT and few others but most of the games here looks horrible or get abandoned or fraudsters which games look good but they aren't reliable like Icstor, psychodelusional, Gumdrop, MrZZ ect...
Big problem is that patreon's & subscribestar's monthly subscription model can be used by anyone.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes