Question about Incestral Awakening and Rule 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I have read this thread and I have to say STOP! this is going in circles.

1. It's Art!
2. It's Not Real!
3. It's Fantasy!
4. STOP! and think carefully It's Art and It's Not Real and It's Fantasy!

I write this for one reason It's getting Heated! Oh and one more thing H games like Shotacon or Lolicon are made in Japan a lot.

What can I say but think before F95Zone banned these games.

P.S. I write this for one reason and no other, these Questions get Heated and then problems start. I've been gone form the site for about two to maybe three months and I come to this site to find games, art, and download them. I can say I've been here for one year sinces 9/22/2016. When KaT was up before it went down I ask F95 back then to get me Legend of Queen Opala and in a few days he got it for me and others, now look at this site It's where I can find almost any games I like and chat with who ever about these games, art, etc. All I ask is to think before you type, your opinion does mean a lot here and to me even if I'm not a Staff here I lost KaT and I don't want to lose this site too.

For example:
"I can say is this, someone is making a game and someone doesn't like it and then someone say they like it and then more and more, more start to say they don't like it more say they like it and then what happens to Dev who was making the game, all that Dev was doing is make a game and it becomes into a problem."

I hope you all understand what I am try to say your opinion means a lot, so think before you type. I Thank You all reading this please understand that some Dev will make some games that can end up with some Questions being Heated.

Thank You.

P.S.S. Oh if any one have Questions about the Rules PM the Staff Please so Threads like these don't get Heated. I know the Staff were trying to fix things, but my job that I work is to fix problems if the Staff guys need help just ask me I'll Help in anyway I can. I love this site and the Staff.

Oh HI muttoggy and TCMS I'm Back, works been all Hell and No Fun. LoL The Wolf is Back.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And might I add a gentle reminder... this forum is public and there are many eyeballs on this.. are you sure you want to defend or advocate lolicon?

Reactions: OldmenKing

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
well just to be clear... what does mantis x content stand at? he make loli content but strictly stated that they are over 18... does that fall in rule 7 as well? cause from what i understand IA MC is still a kid...

LordSquid

Sep 5, 2017
Stephan Kings IT had a paragraph were the kids all had an orgy in the sewers, 2 movies. gentle reminder that artistic expression isn't mutually exclusive to visual depictions. I get you're just doing your job, but this can't be any worse than, bestiality, gore, scat, rape, or hell, even cheating. Im fine with fallowing rules, but lets call it like it is, these are unavoidable rules that no one agrees with.

LordSquid

Sep 5, 2017
But yeah, this is beating a dead horse anyway. I'm sure this game is up on 5 other sites that will host it until it's allovasudden a nono as well

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You want the fucking game? Go to 8chan. Now stfu, seriously. This is getting tiring, we aren't changing our position. Someone spent their money, their time, and invested more and more until they point where they couldn't anymore and had to use ads to pay the monthly bill and you pricks think are entitled to tell this person that they have no say on what happens on their fucking website.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
STOP! Adding Fire! Not Helping!

Thank You and not coming back to this thread.

P.S. Delete This Thread, That is My Only Advice. Do It, Do It Now You Fools Before It's To Late. Good Bye.

Reactions: Machalla666

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
I cant really speak to other people in this threads intentions but I didn't start this thread to try and get the game to be allowed on this site. As has been stated already there are other places to find the game and the decision on this site has already been made. I was only trying to understand why it broke rule 7. I mainly wanted to make sure I understood what rule 7 was so I didn't do anything in the future that might break that rule. Reading through the thread I think I originally misunderstood what rule 7 meant but I think I understand more about rule 7 now. So thank you to the people who explained a bit more. I am sorry to TCMS that this thread has caused you and other staff such a headache.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I cant really speak to other people in this threads intentions but I didn't start this thread to try and get the game to be allowed on this site. As has been stated already there are other places to find the game and the decision on this site has already been made. I was only trying to understand why it broke rule 7. I mainly wanted to make sure I understood what rule 7 was so I didn't do anything in the future that might break that rule. Reading through the thread I think I originally misunderstood what rule 7 meant but I think I understand more about rule 7 now. So thank you to the people who explained a bit more. I am sorry to TCMS that this thread has caused you and other staff such a headache.
Search Steve Strange comics on google and you'll get pretty much the idea of what is banned here.

LordSquid

Sep 5, 2017
Good on you mate, but its not your fault. You asked a valid question and it's fair that some people would have issues with why it's happening.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I think this thread has pretty much run its course.
Rule 7 exists for the longevity and safety of the site as a whole, and our users.

We have to tread a fine line and dance around legality and morality. Some of our staff (myself included) find the content in IA disgusting, however ignoring any moral argument there is a legal issue we have to deal with as well. Whilst our hosting setup is somewhat secure against copyright issues, ********** is another matter. Regardless of if you agree with it or not, these games would be considered ********** by the majority of developed countries, including those where some of our servers are located.

We have tried to word rule 7 in such a way to allow staff to use common sense and discretion, only removing the 'worst' content; IIRC a total of 4-5 games out of 1400. Obviously there are grey areas, and this is unavoidable. We try to uniformly enforce the rules, but due to the nature of content it is nigh impossible to do so.

Reactions: LordSquid
Status
Not open for further replies.