Questions for futa fans!

How do you prefer to have sex with futa characters?

• Total voters

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
hello everyone, I wanted to make this poll because there are a lot of ways a person could like futa characters, what are yours? Like, by playing a game, what do you prefer to watch in the scenes? MC fucking the futa character's pussy/ass, futa fucking MC or do you prefer other ways to do it? Let me know what you guys think :)

P.S. the MC I'm referring to is a male character

If you don't know we're making a game, the release date is still TBA since we've a lot of stuff to do but we publish updates very often, check it out if you're interested in!;)

LINK

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I like futas but to be honest the only way I can really like it is when there is only one futa and she fuck other girls. Right now I'm playing a game with a male MC and futas but none futa's dick is going anywhere close to the MC (I will watch the scene just in case it has story elements but I'll load a save file and canonically skip it if given the chance), and when MC fucks a futa, the less I see her cock, the better for me.

My vote would be 4 because it's the closer one to something I could enjoy.

Edit: After reading 50 comments in this post, I take back what I said. I don't like futas, I don't like almost anything of what people is commenting here. I clearly don't understand these people and probably this fetish as well.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I like futas but to be honest the only way I can really like it is when there is only one futa and she fuck other girls. Right now I'm playing a game with a male MC and futas but none futa's dick is going anywhere close to the MC (I will watch the scene just in case it has story elements but I'll load a save file and canonically skip it if given the chance), and when MC fucks a futa, the less I see her cock, the better for me.

My vote would be 4 because it's the closer one to something I'd enjoy.
What is that game?

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I'm in the Male-x-Futa train, but I'm good with #4 too. Hence the inclusion in my game.