Questions for futa fans!

How do you prefer to have sex with futa characters?

• Total voters

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If you don't know we're making a game, the release date is still TBA since we've a lot of stuff to do but we publish updates very often, check it out if you're interested in!;)
Looking forward to it! But if you are planing any male "topping" content, please make it optional (avoidable). I do not care to see the male MC's dick getting any action.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Interesting, "To each their own" said for the guy who face palmed my comment just because it wasn't his own :unsure:
I maintain that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that does not necessarily mean everyone else has to like it. So, if I disagree with you, I am also entitled to express it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I maintain that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that does not necessarily mean everyone else has to like it. So, if I disagree with you, I am also entitled to express it.
You disagree, and you must express it and make it clear to everyone else that my comment is not to your liking, because of course you have to express it and make yourself clear to others when someone says or thinks something that you don't agree with. What else could you do?

That's incredibly sad to say the least...

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Regardless of the results and if these are in the game or not, the only thing i ask is that the player has a choice on what happens to the mc , thats all i ask XD
Of course! It's not like the futa fandom would take you in a basement, strap you down and force you to endure successive pumps of lady dick whilst....

Wait, just gotta log off for a while for a totally unrelated reason....

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
There is no point in giving a girl a dick unless you plan on having her use it. I never understood these depictions of futas who despite having a dick the only sex scenes are just her being fucked in the ass and pussy. Why not just make her a normal female at that point?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
There is no point in giving a girl a dick unless you plan on having her use it. I never understood these depictions of futas who despite having a dick the only sex scenes are just her being fucked in the ass and pussy. Why not just make her a normal female at that point?
My thoughts exactly.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Both fuck each other is the only correct answer.
Everything else is cringe or cope.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Of course! It's not like the futa fandom would take you in a basement, strap you down and force you to endure successive pumps of lady dick whilst....

Icarus i swear to odin , stop that :ROFLMAO:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

1613428284237.png
any after care tho?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I voted for fuck each other, but letting the player decide what happens is always the best.
Yep, one can never go wrong with giving agency to the player! However, for the sake of fairness, we should also keep in mind that too many choices might create an overly branching story, which could backfire on the dev.

Both fuck each other is the only correct answer.
Everything else is cringe or cope.
The fact that you enjoy both does not mean everyone else does. I do not mind both options being offered in a game as long as both are avoidable (personally, I would not want to avoid any futa on male content, but I prefer not to see any male on futa)

Last edited:
Reactions: SirDraconis