BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
For those trying to import saves, you need to strip it to just the xor ciphered data if you are using the save files. You can run it through to decrypt or encrypt, modify your save (money max is 999999999) and then cipher again, replace contents. If you're having trouble copying and pasting because of the absolutely stupid idea the authors used to do this, then switch to save-file editing instead.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. Its a nice litte game, but has limited content, because you cant do the hangouts.
The management mechanic is solid and well implemented. Maybe to easy, but thats ok for now I guess.

The art is nice - sometimes the models lack details, but in the important scenes they are fine and the drawings are really good.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Well, well, well. How many updates before we can take the mom on the grand tour around the business? There's so many rooms to explore.

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe

Mr. Unnecessary

Sep 30, 2017
Thats what the developer gave patrons. Pretty crap that it doesnt work... if I replay and finish, I will post my shit here but that might be a while...
It worked for me! Here is the concept for those who failed to load the save: Download the .txt file, open it and copy it, don't copy the text in the .txt that directly opened here, just download the file.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
it says "sold out" when i try to buy another special item (there is only one).
I gave it to the wrong girl and I can't buy another one.

Alauddins

Aug 14, 2017
It worked for me! Here is the concept for those who failed to load the save: Download the .txt file, open it and copy it, don't copy the text in the .txt that directly opened here, just download the file.
when i try to download, it just sends me to a different website with the whole code, so its hard to understand what you mean. could you help me?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
when i try to download, it just sends me to a different website with the whole code, so its hard to understand what you mean. could you help me?
Download it. Open with notepad. Copy text. Open game. Use the disk button near the continue button. Paste in second text section. Profit.

ethan1111

Jun 11, 2018
Download it. Open with notepad. Copy text. Open game. Use the disk button near the continue button. Paste in second text section. Profit.
thanks guys, it worked!!!!
didnt know opening the txt would be the issue.....

Reactions: Asia Argento
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes