• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
I'm stuck at 1/14, nothing new is happening at the game. I tried to restart 4 times, and stuck at same place.

This game needs a better walkthough.
Some of the actions aren't available until 2/1 or so. I cleared all content at 2/6.

Remooo

Mar 14, 2021
Gallery Unlock and Google Analytics removed (for 0.18.1)
I have no clue what he changed about the cheat menu, but I got the gallery, so I dont really care.
Also I removed/changed all the Google Analytics bullshit. I dont know why the developer/s are using it, but straight up fuck you.

Put the file in "Quickie A Love Hotel Story_Data\Managed" and replace the original
How did you change the dll file. I'm really curious

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
How did you change the dll file. I'm really curious
Unity and any C#/Java/Python based game is really easy.
You "just" have to find a disassembler to look into the code, search around a little and disable the checks, as long as its possible, which it is most of the time.

This generally needs some programming knowledge to know what you´re looking for, but basically I search for "Galery" in any game or something like this and go from there :-D

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Wait one dang second why did the pink one say we are friends I really thought she was my sister what the heck happened?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Wait one dang second why did the pink one say we are friends I really thought she was my sister what the heck happened?
Step-sister back in the day. I have the original version of her game, checked it out and yeah, she was your step-sister.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Bull shit whats the point in playing without the chance of a uh oh step bro moment
she's your real sis
but due to loser cucks at patreon game cant really have incest

thats why a lot of games make mc's sister a roomate/step-sister/cousin and make the mother landlady/aunt/ your dads friend Lmao

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Bull shit whats the point in playing without the chance of a uh oh step bro moment
This is because of Patreon policy, they do not look kindly to loli and incest content, a lot of games devs from here was put under "review" by patreon for those tags, so most people just change it or not include such contet at all

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes