molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Very disappointing game.. No damn in game tutorial. I hit start shift and could NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO! The happy face just kept getting worst and nothing could I do.. Game is crap without a training tutorial on what to do for a shift! I deleted it.. not even worth looking at with no real damn tutorial.

UI is bad also having to make someone go to the top right corner to close or back out.. The drag navigation is slow and cumbersome just give damn icons to jump around. This game needs serious work to be playable and feel like something fun and not feel like damn work trying to figure it out.. Very unfun at this time.

Zephyr Pot

Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone have a fix for not being able to trigger Mai's 3rd H scene? I think I am supposed to get a phone call but even affter reaching day 2/30 I still didn't get it. I chose the "take me to the new content" option in new game.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So, just wanna ask that the gallery indicated Sara's hanami room is available to unlock, and the log of updates on the side in the main menu...so why is it still a Patreon exclusive? Is it locked per usual like Mei's hospital room?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
mababe.gif

Quickie: A Love Hotel Story v0.21.1p - Public Release!

BUILD v0.21.1 HIGHLIGHTS

BUG FIXES

• Camgirl room is no longer unlocked by default. To unlock the Camgirl room, you'll need to buy and read the Camgirl blueprint (bought from Love Life in Akihabara).

BUILD v0.21 HIGHLIGHTS

New Quickie Girl: Aria

Aria’s Heart 1 event is now available! Aria’s event can be triggered in Harajuku (new location!) during the afternoons.

New Hotel Invites: Toshiko Monster and Professor Belmont Camgirl Rooms

Toshiko Monster and Professor Belmont Camgirl room Quickie Love Hotel Invites are now available! You can access this new invite from the Quickie Love Hotel’s Invite menu (make sure you have the Monster room and Camgirl room in your Hotel! Camgirl room requires you to read a blueprint bought from Love Life in Akihabara).

New Location: Harajuku

Harajuku is now available! You can unlock Harajuku after earning 9 hotel stars.

STORY UPDATES

• Added Aria’s Heart 1 event (available in Harajuku).
  • Added Toshiko Monster and Professor Belmont Camgirl room invites (patron only).
  • Professor Belmont Library room invite is now available in fan/public builds.
  • Added Toshiko Slime costume (available in her Monster room invite).
  • Added Professor Belmont skirt costume (available in her Cam Girl room invite).
GENERAL UPDATES

• New location: Harajuku.
  • New story location: NEON.
  • Harajuku can be unlocked after earning 9 hotel stars.
  • Improved UI image quality in some areas (most noticeable when running in higher quality).
  • Improved H-Scene image quality in some scenes (most noticeable when running in higher quality).
  • Very minor tweaks/improvements to earlier Heart scenes.
  • Added cheat to set a hotel’s star rating (Cheat build only).
QUICKIE HOTEL MANAGER UPDATES

• New hotel rooms: Karaoke and Camgirl rooms. (Camgirl room requires you to read a blueprint bought from Love Life in Akihabara).
  • New hotel: Akihabara.
  • Lowered the amount required for some of the money goals.
  • Added a few more steps to the Quickie Hotel Manager tutorial that were removed last build.
BUG FIXES

• Fixed save bug caused by a hotel reaching max star rating.
  • Fixed a number of minor bugs.
Thanks!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Last edited:

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Gallery Unlock (for 0.21.1)
Unlocks everything in the Gallery and disables all the Google/Unity Analytics shit, because fuck you dev.

Put the file in "Quickie A Love Hotel Story_Data\Managed" and replace the original

EDIT:
Forgot to mention, there are (again) some Gallery Items that are unlocked, but are meant to be placeholders. If you get a colored screen and no real Image, thats expected in this case.
Also changed the Patreon Flag to true

EDIT2:
The Patreon content is removed from the public version.
Dont know if it was like this before, but removed the Unlock until the Patreon Build is out.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes