EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
anyone know how to get mai heart 3? i have both mai and toshiko heart 2 and it won't let me advance them
Have you gone to My Whiskey in the afternoon? She's usually only there at night, but for the heart you need to go in the afternoon. One of my favorite scenes in the game; I wish it was repeatable with the dialog.

Reactions: dawlben

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
When i tried using yours and pressed continue, it made me start a over from the beginning. I tried the import save option in the game but it says "couldn't import save something went wrong. make sure the text you input is correct"
ur probably opening the file with a bad text editor that pre-formats the file u open, same thing used to happen to me
it's probably best to just copy paste the file to that directory and rename it to the save file with the file extension

or this

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
ur probably opening the file with a bad text editor that pre-formats the file u open, same thing used to happen to me
it's probably best to just copy paste the file to that directory and rename it to the save file with the file extension

or this
ah now it works. thanks.
Have you gone to My Whiskey in the afternoon? She's usually only there at night, but for the heart you need to go in the afternoon. One of my favorite scenes in the game; I wish it was repeatable with the dialog.
I wish i could see it but that would mean i have to do everything from the start again

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
When I buy the ticket machines, they don't automatically send couples to their rooms. I need to manually drag the couples instead. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks! :)

rohan07

Feb 9, 2018

or this
how can i download your attached game save file form here when click on it it open in a new windows with all the text and when i right click on the file it says copy or save link can you plss tell how to download the save file from here?

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
how can i download your attached game save file form here when click on it it open in a new windows with all the text and when i right click on the file it says copy or save link can you plss tell how to download the save file from here?
save link

Reactions: rohan07

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Been thinking more about Mai's 3rd heart scene, which I really liked. By any chance, does anyone have a save lying around from the end of v.19 (I think Mai's 3rd heart was added with v.20)? I'd like to have it as a backup save so I can replay that scene again instead of just having the gallery image from it.

vico81

Mar 17, 2020
v0.22
I have to say I've been impressed by that game. It felt a bit strange in the beginning because of the Japanese setting with western-style drawings, but the drawings are good and it is a nice change of pace (everyone really is over 18 too :ROFLMAO:)

The hotel management is simple but entertaining, the only option missing being able to buy items directly within rooms which can use them, instead of the current way of "buy item one by one">"select room">"select item to be used"

Unless I missed them, I think there are not enough clues to find which items to give to the girls, apart from a few obvious ones (like drinks for Laura and Mai, book for Toshiko...)

Other than that I had a blast and spent way more time I thought I would on this game, well done and keep up the good work!

Sep 24, 2021
You can see your progress toward each heart level with each girl on your phone. The progress bar goes up when you ask a girl to hangout even if the hangout scenes aren't working yet. Giving gifts will also move the progress bar up.

Some people have posted a few; here is what I have so far:

Laura (Professor Belmont)
Macha Dango
Merlot
Philosophy Book

Reika
Shochu

Sara
Sports Drink

Satomi
Ramen
OK!!! Standard Ed.
OK!!! Special Ed.

Keep in mind that this doesn't seem to be a fully implemented system in the game yet. As far as I could find there's no way to buy clothes for anyone, so you can't complete any of the gift sets.
Reika likes succubus dress
Laura likes lingerie
Satomi likes maid costume

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes