ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game ..for some reason..i was bored and decided..why not..and boy am i glad i did..this is fantastic!!!...what a sweet little gem that is hidden among all the biggie boys..this really needs more attention....the constant fluid animation..the clear writing... UncleVT it requires more tags...i can confirm nudity.. fingering.. titty sucking ..titty fucking...facial...romance..i'll add more as i go further in..this game needs those tags to attract the peeps :D
add Vaginal sex to the list..just got that ;) and boy was the animations spectacular

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

GENERAL
If you haven't played Quickie: Reika (Premium) yet, we released the build to the public a couple of weeks ago. You can
Work on v0.13 is going well so far. We're aiming to release the patron build before Christmas, with the public build released a week after.

NOVEMBER SKETCH POLL

If you're a Connoisseur patron, please let me know your sketch idea for this month's poll by November 14th PST. For more information, please check out

Q:LHS v0.14 ROOM POLL

The room poll for v0.14 has started. If you're a Fan+, please make sure you vote to decide what room will be added to the Quickie Love Hotel in v0.14. You can

See you next week!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

GENERAL
Not too much longer until the holiday season! We're still working hard to get v0.13 released before Christmas for you all to enjoy. If you have any questions or just want to chat about anything Quickie before the release of v0.13, feel free to join our .

NOVEMBER SKETCH

November's Connoisseur sketch, "Victoria as Naomi from Wolf of Wallstreet", was released this week! If you haven't seen it yet, here are the links:
|
December's sketch idea reminder will be posted around the 10th PST.

Hope you have an amazing week!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

GENERAL
Christmas is almost upon us! We'll be away between the 23rd-25th and be back on the 26th. We'll still check our messages/Discord occasionally throughout this period, but we might be a little slower to respond.
Patrons were given a sneak peak at two new characters being introduced in Q:LHS v0.13, along with the new room being added to the Quickie Love Hotel.

Q:LHS v0.13 RELEASE ETA

We were hoping to release v0.13 before Christmas, but it's now looking unlikely. We'll be continuing crunch after Christmas to get the v0.13 released before the end of the year for patrons, with December's sketch to shortly follow. The public release of v0.13 will be during the first half of January. Sorry for any inconvenience!

DECEMBER SKETCH POLL

Roughly 8 hours left to vote on this month's sketch poll. If you haven't voted yet, you can do so

We hope you all have an amazing holiday and enjoy the break! :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1578823726865.png
Updated1 hour ago
Status
Platforms , ,
Rating

(37)
Author
Genre ,
Made with
Tags , , , , , , ,
Average session
Languages
Links , ,
Download
Download
Linux.zip237 MB
Download
Mac OSX.zip227 MB
Download
Windows32.zip215 MB
Download
Windows64.zip218 MB
Development log

• 1 hour ago

Jan 12 at 7:29am
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story v0.13.1p - Public Release!

The public release of Quickie: A Love Hotel Story (v0.13.1p) is now available!
Note: There is a bug on Patreon currently where we can't post directly to a specific Patreon tier. When this is fixed, we'll post Premium and Cheat builds to Patrons.
LINKS
Itch (Desktop version - Highly recommended!):

Newgrounds (Web version):

BUILD V0.13.1
GENERAL UPDATES

• Updated Quickie Love Hotel shift music.
  • Quickie Love Hotel pauses when dragging guests into a room.
  • General room info is displayed when dragging guests into rooms.
  • Added shower sfx in Sara’s Onsen room invite.
  • Updated Sara’s Onsen h-scene animation.
  • Updated Sara’s Onsen h-scene finish sfx.
  • Patron-only gallery scenes are now distinguishable in public builds when locked.
BUG FIXES
  • You can now paste saves to import in WebGL build.
  • Fixed a few spelling/grammar issues.

BUILD v0.13 HIGHLIGHTS
New Sara Heart Events

Sara’s Heart 2 and 3 events are now available! You can trigger the Heart 2 event by visiting her in Shinjuku during the evening. Heart 3 event is triggered by talking to Sara in Shujin’s soccer field during the evening.
New Quickie Love Hotel Invites
Two new hotel invites are now available with Sara in the Emperor and Onsen rooms. Both will become available in the Quickie Love Hotel when you finish Sara’s Heart 3 event.
Note: Sara’s Invite will require you to complete a later Heart event in future builds (when she has more Heart events available). We’ve moved it forward for now so we can access her hotel scenes sooner.
Quickie Love Hotel Manager Major Update
The Quickie Love Hotel Manager has been updated significantly. There are more changes and fixes we’ll be adding over the next few updates, but this change should at least highlight the new direction.
Note: There will probably be a lot of bugs and issues with the new Quickie Love Hotel Manager. We’ll be ironing out any issues in hotfixes (if they’re serious) and future builds.
Save Import and Exports
Saves can now be exported and saved locally to be used on different builds (and other people). We’re hoping in the future, older saves (but not older than v0.13) can be used and converted in newer builds.
Note: This build is not compatible with a v0.12 or earlier save. However, we've provided a save you can import to skip older content if you want to get to the new content quicker.
STORY UPDATES
  • Added Sara’s Heart 2 and 3 events.
  • Added two new characters: Kimiko and Yui.
  • Added Sara’s Emperor and Onsen room hotel invites.
GENERAL UPDATES
  • Added Dinner Date room to Quickie Love Hotel.
  • Significant Quickie Love Hotel Manager update.
  • Save Export/Import support.
  • Space bar now skips text during cutscenes.
  • Quickie girls now stick around in the world when you’ve completed their content.
  • Slight changes to Shujin’s environment.
  • Slight changes to the Main menu.
  • Minor changes to Sara’s 3D animations.
  • Updated Unity engine version.
BUG FIXES
  • Fixed Reika’s missing face reaction when gifting.
  • Fixed Reika’s text message being sent multiple times.
  • Fixed UI scaling bug in Tutorial selection window.
  • Fixed UI scaling bug in Cheat’s Cutscene selection window.
Thanks!

UncleVT Update this thread and Promote!!!

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello do you have to share the female who work for you to other guys or are there wives ?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Nice intro...butt

No Manuel Save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Money Cheat, I'm not going to grind this
Content Behind a Paywall? (hide the content in an app on your phone not in the gallery)

not sure if i want to play this.

Reactions: ElBandarra
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes