longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
for which character??

for the teacher you can invite her once you progress her story, rest of them have additional content in other rooms. so build that room and you can invite other girls
I also have one missing, already built all rooms (17), watched all of the rooms scenes and got the end of content pop-up so the story is done. Don't know what I'm missing, unless it's related to the Advanced Math item which I accident gave to Laura

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
I want to play this sooo bad but for some reason its making my pc overheat and it even crashed once. Temp reach upto 90-95C...

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Okay so i want to say something about the hotel management minigame. It was fun at first but after playing for a while, it just feels too repetitive and boring because on how easy it is. Its tedious and really slow. Guest appears really slowly, and theres way too much waiting per session. Eventually you'll make a mistake or two, because of boredom, not difficulty. Not to mention, the new "service" power makes it even easier like the share interest ability for example. Though i wouldnt press on more about this since its optional and can be avoidable.

What i would like to see in the future versions are double the speed during the session, and/or disable pausing when dragging guests into their room (the players can choose whether to activate these two points or not). Or lessen the guests but increase the speed that they'll appear, and makes them gives more money / popularity per guests to adjust the fewer guests so that you'll get the same rewards but less tedious.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
I feel like I've done everything possible, but have the last scene locked in the gallery. Does anyone know how to get that scene?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Anyone know how to get the last item in the gallary? Also how do you save your progress not seeing any save option?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is the version on here the regular version or the cheat version with the gallery unlocked? (If I'm understanding the differences correctly)

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know how to get the last item in the gallary? Also how do you save your progress not seeing any save option?
The "last item" you may be referring is the alternate scene during Satomi's beach room invite. You can either go one route where she is the seducer (where she caresses you) or you are the seducer (you caress her).

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was waiting this update but I cant get what i want. Can you tell me why you are not adding this game save feature? No one likes auto save games even in normal games and with adult game this is realy pain in the ass. Please add manuel save feature with lots of save file count..

Reactions: wiwem71072

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
OK, this was far better than I expected, the girls and scenes that is, the minigame I don't care about but it's simple and after growing the hotel a little bit you don't even need to do it anymore to make money, so not much of a problem. As I said, loved the rest.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys so I downloaded the "Premium" version of the game (0.15) but I don't see the cheats button when I click on the settings? It supposed to be a green button right? Any ideas. I'm on a new save if that matters.

JumperKamper

Jul 9, 2019
Hey guys so I downloaded the "Premium" version of the game (0.15) but I don't see the cheats button when I click on the settings? It supposed to be a green button right? Any ideas. I'm on a new save if that matters.
yea i too don't have cheat button

caddes35

Jun 26, 2019
I would like to ask you how to do this game cheat, and I would appreciate it if you saved it.

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
I don't think the "Mobile" tag should be on here if there is no download for a mobile version of this game. Kind of lies to people if they're looking to play this on their phones.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Ok there is a mobile tag here, so are there any plans for this having android port or it already exists and someone forgot to put it here. The only way for this mobile tag to make any sense is if you can play this on a windows tablet.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes