Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Well, the hotel is open, and I have 22k, how much is this Neko room? It doesn't have a price, it just says it's "locked"
Did you download the “fan” version I first posted or the second one which has premium and it unlocked?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
How do you exactly do that?
Several ways. If I recall, SAR byte-patch Assembly-CSharp.dll on 15p is 04 17 80 05 06 00 04 to 04 16 80 05 06 00 04. Going by memory. Should be around 0x1B98B. At least for Linux version. If someone uploads just Assembly-CSharp.dll from newest versions, I can look at that. I might look at building an automatic patcher for all versions. Not difficult.

Reactions: Asia Argento

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
While on the john for maybe a half hour (don't eat two dozen eggs worth of egg-salad...not in one sitting...totally would've begun praying if any god were real)...wrote a small tool to automate and patch from public to patron build. I run mpress packer on my executables so any AV will bitch. Don't want to hear it. If you can't unpack and verify for yourself, don't bother. For those who aren't retarded, just select Assembly-CSharp and it'll try to load and grab the correct routine, byte-patch it, write it back out. As long as certain things don't change about the way the author did some things, it may work for a long time. Who knows if the author'll change things. Again, if you're a skiddie/gimmie that uses an AV, don't bother, you'll just bitch because you're incapable of reverse-engineering it. Tested for v15 Linux/Windows.

To beginner reverse-engineers: mpress 2.19, simply replaced dos header string, section header names, mpress version, and two string refs to mpress. Undo from a template, use automated tools to unpack mpress if you want. Code was pretty much a sit-down. Lazy.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
I have since learned that v15 saves do not work in the new version. Anyone got a save that has v15 content completed?

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes