SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Forgot to mention, there are (again) some Gallery Items that are unlocked, but are meant to be placeholders. If you get a colored screen and no real Image, thats expected in this case.
Also changed the Patreon Flag to true
Most of animations and images don't anymore, is it what you're talking about ? (All the new one and many old one that used to work)

Guess I'll wait Patreon version.

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Most of animations and images don't anymore, is it what you're talking about ? (All the new one and many old one that used to work)

Guess I'll wait Patreon version.
Yeah, noticed that too.
The Developer got a bit smarter and starts using the tools at his disposal, the Patreon Scenes are not included in the game anymore.
Looks like we have to wait for the patreon build.

Reactions: dankmeme09

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah, noticed that too.
The Developer got a bit smarter and starts using the tools at his disposal, the Patreon Scenes are not included in the game anymore.
Looks like we have to wait for the patreon build.
Is the Patreon version even going to be posted?

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Im very sad about this, I always enjoyed this game. Seems like Patreon is getting all the new scenes, public just gets 1. What a shame, I tried the "new" gallery mod for the update. It does not work, just blank screen in the gallery. In the hotel it says you need to be a Patreon sub to unlock. What a shame. Hopefully someone can get around that. Until then, consider me out with this game....What a shame.

dan Murphy

May 1, 2017
Can someone upload save pls, there's still a save issue for my file from last version

Cheers in advance

Letskill773

Sep 21, 2018
Can somebody share a save file pls? İ cant make more stars because before i got the mission to extend floor i bought them and when i got the mission its still says i need to extend. Pls help

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Guys version 21.1.1p (I think p is Patreon) is written in the main menu of the game. But in the gallery there's an warning saying "This scene is only for patreons. ". Is that version fake ? If it's fake when we can download patreon version from here ?

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes