BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
For anyone trying to import a full save, the best way is to go to where the save location is
For windows: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story

Create a backup of your save_slot_0 save just in case, then copy paste the text.

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Mh, if you right click during moving rooms, do the rooms just disappear? No compensation, nothing?

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Just in case you guys have crashing issues up to 70% if you downloaded the gallery unlocker, that was the problem on mine. They have it so you can go straight to the new content now on a new game.

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
anyone know how to get mai heart 3? i have both mai and toshiko heart 2 and it won't let me advance them

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
For anyone trying to import a full save, the best way is to go to where the save location is
For windows: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story

Create a backup of your save_slot_0 save just in case, then copy paste the text.
When i tried using yours and pressed continue, it made me start a over from the beginning. I tried the import save option in the game but it says "couldn't import save something went wrong. make sure the text you input is correct"

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes