onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Played this for the first time today. Super enjoyed it only gripe would be all the creampies.
After playing somewhere I would like to add onto that gripe. The game goes through the lengths of being like Persona (I legit have over 500 hours into P5R) and I love it. However, even though the sex scenes are cool it takes away everything that makes it awesome. I know its still a work in progress but to have put time into a game and then be forced to see your character say cliche lines and follow a script during the sex it was off putting. Still a dope game compared to others but I def thought this was going to EPIC and it just wound up as dope.

Reactions: Testerguy19

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Why did you need Mai heart 3 for Toshiko's 3rd heart? Made no sense since the stories had nothing to do with each other, stupid.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Why did you need Mai heart 3 for Toshiko's 3rd heart? Made no sense since the stories had nothing to do with each other, stupid.
If you'd actually paid attention, you'd know that they're mother and daughter, so their stories actually have a lot to do with each other.

Reactions: meme_Lordo

pewpew168

Dec 22, 2018
Attached is the for 0.22. Not sure if it works but give it a try. C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Looks like we gotta wait until the Steam release. The Devs said it should be around next week. Let's hope we get to play the latest version soon. Screenshot_20211203-202208~2.png

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes