Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Why wouldn't I want such a patch? Because its something that is constantly asked for in virtually every game on this site.

You think I'm calling for less options, but its actually you having less of a palate and its boring. When someone asks for an incest patch, its like they've gone to an Italian or Japanese restaurant and even though there's Calamari Ripieni or Wagyu Beef on the menu, they want McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. What's the point? It's boring and it's unimaginative.

And I don't care about console exclusivity... I'm a PC gamer, it all ends up on Steam sooner or later.
Your analogy is wrong. It's like going to an italian restaurant, seeing there is pizza, pasta, and then complain they also have a nacho plate on offer. Noone is forcing you to get that optional offer. It's just there. For those who want a bit of nachos too. Does the ability to have nachos, make your enjoyment of carbonara any less? I really don't get why you would want an option taken away from a game, just because you dont want to get that extra option. Anyways, that's your mental issue. I'm out.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Your analogy is wrong. It's like going to an italian restaurant, seeing there is pizza, pasta, and then complain they also have a nacho plate on offer. Noone is forcing you to get that optional offer. It's just there. For those who want a bit of nachos too. Does the ability to have nachos, make your enjoyment of carbonara any less? I really don't get why you would want an option taken away from a game, just because you dont want to get that extra option. Anyways, that's your mental issue. I'm out.
I would 100% judge the ITALIAN restaurant's carbonara for having nachos, man you got such a shit analogy.

gin18

Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys i already completed satomi heart 3 quest, so i supposedly got her notebook right?
but I can't find it in my inventory, so I can't process to the next quest, is it a bug? Please help

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
It is however true that there are always obvious indications that someone is supposed to be your sister/mom etc but the game dev didn't want to officially condone it for Patreon rules or whatever... So just put in a patch for those that want it. It's like asking "do you want salt on your fries?" yes, yes I would, thanks.

Reactions: yiffzombie

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Thing is.
Reika used to be the MC's step-sister.

Back in the day, when Quickie was just a series of flash games.

But to no one's surprise, they eventually turned tail and fixed that because they're afraid of patreon.
Now she's just a really close childhood friend.

I doubt this game has any traces of that, too much of a risk for them.
So any patches would entail someone rewriting the script to fit that.
No way in hell they make the mother fuckable either.

So the only thing close to incest will be that roleplay scene in the family room.
I really doubt someone will bother to actually go and rewrite the dialogue.

Reactions: MisterDuck

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...and then complain they also have a nacho plate on offer. Noone is forcing you to get that optional offer.
But as you yourself pointed out, there is no "nacho plate" (incest patch) currently on offer by the restaurant.

So the first restaurant analogy was more correct than your own, as you are asking for something that isn't included in the game, thus for a specific meal that that restaurant doesn't serve.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I finally got to play this. Great girls, gameplay feels too slow for my tastes tho.

I was a fan of the Flash games, so this was obviously in my To-Do list, Its great being able to finally play it.

I'm guessing that after Aria and Victoria get their scenes, the game will be over. That's a good thing, it was a great journey.

Still feel weird with the MC fucking everyone behind their backs like in every H Game lol

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I finally got to play this. Great girls, gameplay feels too slow for my tastes tho.

I was a fan of the Flash games, so this was obviously in my To-Do list, Its great being able to finally play it.

I'm guessing that after Aria and Victoria get their scenes, the game will be over. That's a good thing, it was a great journey.

Still feel weird with the MC fucking everyone behind their backs like in every H Game lol
Yeah seems like the harem endgame is the ultimate route to everything. I can see this end by 2024/25 by the latest. My patience for this game actually delivers and is so consistent. One of my faves so far and always been high on my list.

Reactions: MisterDuck

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
So i havent played this in awhile. I was starting from the beginning as the old save string doesnt work anymore and skipped the prologue and reached reika's 2nd star. How do i raise affection without using gifts and having her taste test in ramensan during work? The quickie website's guide says i should talk to her in the evening . But i cant seem to get to the evening. Some ppl have said its no longer implemented so is there even a way to raise affection other than trial and error without using the guide for gifts and her fav ramen?
Does anyone by any chance have the 0.22 version of the game? (aka the version before the Voice Lines update)
v0.22.1

Download it before they get nuked/deleted

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah seems like the harem endgame is the ultimate route to everything. I can see this end by 2024/25 by the latest. My patience for this game actually delivers and is so consistent. One of my faves so far and always been high on my list.
Unsure as to how the Harem route would be achievable because Mai and Toshiko are literally mother/daughter. I can see how everyone else matches up, eg. Mai & Belmont have good rapport so that's why you have a threesome with them too. Same can go for Satomi & Sara too I reckon

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes