JessicaBelle

Dec 21, 2017
Hey All!

After every update, we post a quick road map highlighting what you can expect in the update to follow.
We’re trying something new over the next month, so Q:LHS v0.34 will be handled a bit differently than usual.

We tend to get a lot of people asking whether we have any intentions of releasing our older short novel Flash games on Steam, but we’ve generally been opposed to the idea due to the games not originally being made with Steam in mind. However, due to the amount of interest, we thought we’d try to spend some time remastering one and with Halloween just around the corner…
we decided we’d remaster Quickie: Halloween Special!

Over the next month, we’ll be working on remastering Quickie: Halloween Special (renamed to Quickie: Fantasy Adventure), aiming to have it released on Patreon and Steam by Halloween (October 31st) for FREE!
We hope both old and new players enjoy this classic but updated Quickie game on Steam :)

After development on the Quickie: Halloween Special remaster is done, work on Q:LHS will quickly resume.
For Q:LHS v0.34, our main focus will be finishing Toshiko’s story with her Heart 5 event!

⮞ October 2023:

Quickie: Fantasy Adventure
is scheduled to release at the end of October.

⮞ November 2023:

Quickie: A Love Hotel Story
v0.34 is scheduled to release on the last day of November.

Q:LHS v0.34 Roadmap

♥ TOSHIKO HEART 5 EVENT (WITH H-SCENES)

We'll be finishing Toshiko’s story by adding her Heart 5 event in v0.34! Her Heart event will include h-scenes and will make Toshiko the fourth love interest to have their story complete.

♥ ARIA MECHA ROOM HOTEL INVITE

We'll be adding a hotel invite for Aria in a new Mecha room!

♥ PROFESSOR BELMONT WORK INVITES

Professor Belmont will be added as an option to be invited to work (Ramen-san and My Whiskey). The UI for inviting girls will also be redone to make it easier to pick exactly which girl you want to invite.

Thanks!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
For anybody else wondering what the 'marketing' item and the 'priority' room location buff do exactly, since there seemed to be no answer here despite people asking about it a few times, I looked it up on the dev's discord:
Q:Quick(ie) question. What does the "Marketing" item/perk actually do to a room? I'm not sure I get what "this room will be prioritized over other rooms with the same type" means. Prioritized how? (edited)
Is it to do with passive daily income rather than an active shift?

A:guests that use the ticket machines are automatically placed into rooms if there's a room available for them. the marketing item will make the room it's equip with the top room for these guests (if they're after that room type)

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
Does anyone have a cheatsheet for using cheat engine?

i.e. Money me.PNG
i.e. Objectives or rating
1695718524817.png

i.e. Items
1695718473386.png
Edit: Also the affection of the women in-game.

Please @ me it if you do I've been grinding for too long.

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Thank youuuu.

By the way, is the feature "full story" brand new? Can this be unlocked for all girls?
I presume the feature "full story" is planned for all girls.
At this point, you can complete 3 stories (Satomi, Reika and Laura).

Last edited:

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Im gonna be the hero :) Update v33 Steam Version

♥ Professor Belmont Heart 4 & 5 Events!

We finish Professor Belmont’s story with her Heart 4 and 5 Events (with h-scenes!). You’ll get a call from Shujin University roughly a week after Professor Belmont’s Heart 3 event letting you know that classes have resumed.

♥ 2x New Professor Belmont Hangouts!

Two new Professor Belmont hangouts have been added! They’re available after completing her Heart 4 event.

STORY UPDATES

• Added: Professor Belmont Heart 4 & 5 Events.
  • Added: 2x Professor Belmont Hangouts.

QUICKIE HOTEL MANAGER UPDATES

• Added: Shibari Room.

GENERAL

• You can now adjust your appearance in the apartment.
  • Fixed a number of minor bugs.
Be the hero for android users too

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
This is one great but confusing game so far. Stunning art and music I'd actually like to have a full album of, but the pacing is throwing me off, it's kind of all over the place. Feels like I completed Laura's story in the blink of an eye, though it seems like something that's supposed to occur near the end game. I didn't even think I was rushing, it just reached 5/5 so quickly. Then, much later when I finally found Toshiko, she had a scene where Laura was a professor again. Feels weirdly disjointed like that sometimes as I progress, like there's a right order that I was supposed to follow but no indication of what that path was. And now I get a notice that you can invite Sara to the hotel after a heart event I did, even though we really haven't even flirted? That doesn't make sense to me.

I also see this thread was created 5 years before the game was released? Now I'm even more perplexed lol.

Totally hooked on Mai btw, I was bummed when I saw her next event was still in development but at least it seems this is still being worked on.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Airfapper

Feb 24, 2022
So nobody's definitively answered, it but I have to ask, are the devs releasing Android updates at all anymore? Or have the last several updates only been on steam?

I honestly wouldn't mind paying for this game but you still can't hide what games you own from your friends on steam, and I'd rather not have my buddies giving me shit. Plus I can more easily play one-handed on my phone.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Logically I feel that we are at 60% finished? As in some girls getting 5 full hearts which means their routes are complete, then 100% for an all out harem (if possible)

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I am curious about the content in "Quickie: Fantasy Adventure".
Hope there will be new scenes. :)

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes