21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
sad ...they stopped making this type of quickie game.. and now publishing a trash game "notsoquickie"..the developer forgot how they became so big and how they got so many patreon..and now their main goal making a game every month has turned into a game that comeout every 2-3 months ..and not so good and very little content

Reactions: Latecomer

Sartan

May 3, 2018
bro I have already played that game..its not so great
It is not finishd yet, you can't blam them to give people what their imagination bring them. I mean they whant to something different, the beginning mey not be great but we don't know about what will come up in the future.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
It is not finishd yet, you can't blam them to give people what their imagination bring them. I mean they whant to something different, the beginning mey not be great but we don't know about what will come up in the future.
u r right about that

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
I can't download the Halloween special, it'll get to at most 6% and stop saying "temporary error, retrying" but wont restart. I've waited two hours with no progress. Downloaded not so quickie just fine though.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone upload Summer Special Premium in hosting sites other than Mega? The links does not work for me. Also getting errors...

JDMan1101

Jan 5, 2019
I'm a huge fan of their quickies, I'm kinda disappointed they decided to discontinue it, it was doing so well. I especially liked the main character's interactions with Sara (She is undoubtedly the best girl surely).

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
sad ...they stopped making this type of quickie game.. and now publishing a trash game "notsoquickie"..the developer forgot how they became so big and how they got so many patreon..and now their main goal making a game every month has turned into a game that comeout every 2-3 months ..and not so good and very little content
I agree with some of your points, but the fact that 92% or something of their patreons voted for a longer wait time in order to get more content, which does steer away from the name itself "Quickie", yet still proves that most of their supporters would rather get more content rather than rapid releases. I agree that there isn't much content at this moment, but so do most games when they're in early stage, so that was a very unfair judgement. I think the smartest move at this moment for them is to work on an update or two to attract more people, and then hire more people so that it doesn't take forever for them to release another update, which makes everyone happy.

Reactions: 21dsd
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes