ppj17

Sep 30, 2017
here you go:

this is the best free file hosting service i could fine. want me to use a different one?

edit: actually, here is also zippyshare
You are awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
just finished ep1 and wow, what an amazing game. love the art. game has Sound and moaning and good looking h-Scene animations. Story and writing short but good. 100% must Play for anyone

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
nice special!

little cool thing, the sexy tanned milf Mai during the h-scene look like she have
stretch marks on her body.

sad see this milf with this marks, but is realistic since she was pregnant.

JeeJee

Aug 6, 2017
The game just stops on some events, like when PC returns from jazz bar and thinks about Mai's tits, or when Reika gets out of the shower. When i exit to main manu, gallery picture for it is unlocked, but the game doesnt progress from that moment.
I used included flash.
Edit: nvm, figured it out.
Please share how you solved this issue since I have encountered the same. : )

yespleaseno

Oct 17, 2016
The game just stops on some events, like when PC returns from jazz bar and thinks about Mai's tits, or when Reika gets out of the shower. When i exit to main manu, gallery picture for it is unlocked, but the game doesnt progress from that moment.
I used included flash.
Edit: nvm, figured it out.
Would be great to know how you progressed, it's probably something simple but i cant for the life of me figure it out

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I´m new here and no technical genius so please don´t laugh if it´s a dumb question but how or with which programm do I need to open the 7z file?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes