abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Do you know if they stopped doing this small ones? Are they focusing to the game only?

nilelika

Dec 18, 2017
Damn, it has been a good while! I had completely forgotten I once shared the original MEGA folder with all of you great peeps, and I just realized it must not have been up to date because of that. It was indeed missing 2 episodes (the season specials), so I added them so that the OP saying 'contains all Quickies' is accurate anew!

I know these games aren't exactly new, so it's probably a late call, but I hope it helps a few people further down the line!

yoguy123

May 2, 2018
Damn, it has been a good while! I had completely forgotten I once shared the original MEGA folder with all of you great peeps, and I just realized it must not have been up to date because of that. It was indeed missing 2 episodes (the season specials), so I added them so that the OP saying 'contains all Quickies' is accurate anew!

I know these games aren't exactly new, so it's probably a late call, but I hope it helps a few people further down the line!
You da real MVP!

Arkdata

Jun 2, 2018
You can get it on their Patreon site.

Direct link:

Thanks much bro! I tried scrolling down through all their Patreon posts but my browser crashed before I could find it

Haha201

Dec 16, 2020
I can't play it, it said the current sercurity is not allow and there's no swf in the file too

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I can't play it, it said the current sercurity is not allow and there's no swf in the file too
Search for Flash Player in this topic or check other flash games, some have posted an application to run Flash games without your browser, should be name flashplayer_25_sa.exe or something like that.

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
For those seeking standalone players/projectors direct from

Use at your own risk, no security updates, etc.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes