Mod Unity R-Life Cheatmod [v0.4d] [Crank088]

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I know it's kind of late now that v0.8.5c is out, but does anyone have the download links for 0.8.4c? I haven't played this for probably 8+ months, and I wanted to catch up using the cheat and an older version that it works with.
u can use right ctrl and c to enable cheats cheats r f1 f2 f9 and f10

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, the biggest thing is the stats increases... grinding that crap is a royal headache. I quit playing the dungeons because I could never get anywhere in the 3rd one.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I know it's kind of late now that v0.8.5c is out, but does anyone have the download links for 0.8.4c? I haven't played this for probably 8+ months, and I wanted to catch up using the cheat and an older version that it works with.
my mod comes with a save game added.

Jul 18, 2018
Unity is a pain, and most games aren't worth it without the cheatmod. I have cheatengine, but that gets tedious rather quickly. Looks like another unity game I'll never play again.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
my mod comes with a save game added.
I know, but I'd like to play through the game, just with as much of the grind removed as possible. Having everything done for me already makes it less fun. I like unlocking and progressing, just not when it takes 5 hours to get enough agility to make a stupid jump.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I will update the mod when they continue updating the real world..
Seems like the updates are for the dream world and I can't find the
health and stamina stats for it.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I will update the cheat mod when they add more content to the main world..
Seems like they are doing alot of changes to the dreamworld at this time..
Until then stay tuned...

Reactions: Mr.Meow-kun

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Why I can't select any of the options in the main menu, pls?
Is it because it's the oldest version?
TY.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Don't use an outdated mod with the newest version.
As I said before when they make more content for the real world..
I will update

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Vararth

Sep 21, 2017
Don't use an outdated mod with the newest version.
As I said before when they make more content for the real world..
I will update
Is there any update for the mod? I just downloaded the version which is currently hosted on f95

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
At one point it was getting mass updates done to the underworld part and I don't know how to add cheats to that part.
Plus I was planning on waiting for more updates on the main world.

ShadowWelf

Aug 5, 2018
Some stuff does not work in this mod the apple does not seem to want to work just wanted to let you know ^-^ otherwise most stuff have been working pretty okey but that is one of the things i found anyways. Also f6 does not give mushrooms for some reason ^^

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
So, to get this straight: 1crash007 won't update until the next big patch, letting us fappers alone with a non-working mod? Not fair :'( Just saying, the developer isn't trustworthy at ALL, regarding steady updating. The game itself is a bloody mess and seriously needs things like THIS mod working.

EDIT: Nvm, looks like RTS23 is more reliable than this dude here; he's made a mod for the latest 0.8.5f.

Last edited:

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I could continue making the mod if the developer made more progress.
But when the development went towards the underworld it made no sense for me to continue cause I
couldn't find a way to get cheats into the underworld cause it uses an entirely different part of the code.
I have made attempts but only came up with nothing.

Until more updates are made to the normal gameplay I will make a new one.

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
I can attest that the game has a bit of spaghetti-code syndrome. Many things are written in such way of thing by thing basis, making it hard to mod in a neat way. The things I modify at my mod is to take things that are already coded in the game and change values, but since the game is written in chunks, it is not easy to properly find for example the relation points of each character, so I change how much the gifts increase them. This however might bring bugs to the table, like jumping over certain events, which blocks specific scenes and even might softlock sidequests.

Hope to see the game has a code rework on future builds, because I doubt I'll be giving so much time to replicate my mod for future versions if everything is still so scattered.
For reference, "ItemInventoryDW" of the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file has the cheat keybindings used at the DW. Hope that helps, and feel free to check out my mod file to find out where are some things. Honestly, I should have written down what I've touched and where it is coded, because after a month, I don't remember where is what.
https://f95zone.to/threads/r-life-v0-8-5f-fix-patreon-segamex.8428/post-6309110

And remember to not be rude. Everything takes time, a lot of work, and sometimes hours poured in does not even change anything. Appreciate what others have done even if they don't do what you want. We are all here to have fun, not to be manled by others.
If you have that much steam to be mad at there is no mod, do what I did. Got playing, interested if there were an easier way to advance, try CheatEngine, fail due to game being too big and lacking RAM, tried to hack with dnSpy, spent don't know how many days doing whatever I wanted and found until got bored, then uploaded it to bring others joy.