4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Aug 21, 2019
Hey I cant select nothing in main screen, I clicked in new game or load and nothing happens! just the title screen..pls help! thx.
Hey, im not sure if it would help but gotta ask where are your game files located? Because I made a mistake by putting the game on C:\Program Files (x86) recently because i wanted to play it on my SSD. Which locked the game in main menu. Couldn't create a new game or load an old save. Solved this by copying game files to desktop and disabled the "read only" option on the properties. Hope it helps.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Hey, im not sure if it would help but gotta ask where are your game files located? Because I made a mistake by putting the game on C:\Program Files (x86) recently because i wanted to play it on my SSD. Which locked the game in main menu. Couldn't create a new game or load an old save. Solved this by copying game files to desktop and disabled the "read only" option on the properties. Hope it helps.
Hiddenmidden
I do solve the problem, it was only a minor mistake not related with the SSD, besides I cannot put the game on an HDD cause my PC only have SSD so...but now all my saved files are lost so I have no damn clue and honestly not much excited about start ALL AGAIN those damns dungeons -.- do you have any save?...It ll be so boring start all over...thx.

Aug 21, 2019
Hiddenmidden
I do solve the problem, it was only a minor mistake not related with the SSD, besides I cannot put the game on an HDD cause my PC only have SSD so...but now all my saved files are lost so I have no damn clue and honestly not much excited about start ALL AGAIN those damns dungeons -.- do you have any save?...It ll be so boring start all over...thx.
I'm glad the problem is solved! :) and of course, here is the link for full save. Copy the link, copy the files to game folder. Let me know if there is any problem.

Mar 13, 2020
I found some old patreon posts

2020-10-01: Enemy difficulty testing!
Download:

2020-02-07: [DevLog] Dungeon 3 H-Scene!

screen_3700x1952_2020-02-08_03-15-32.png screen_3700x1952_2020-02-08_03-52-27.png

2021-01-30: [DevLog] Quick Update - Optimization!

1.png

2019-11-28: [DevLog] Dungeon 3 Enemies

screen_3100x1440_2019-11-30_00-17-12.png

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
oh shit, i had bug when i talked to Camila it froze my screen and i didn't save yet...
so i need to start from the begin again...
life is sure hard

Jun 13, 2018
oh shit, i had bug when i talked to Camila it froze my screen and i didn't save yet...
so i need to start from the begin again...
life is sure hard
Just as a note, you should try to always save before talking to Camila. Since she was introduced, a lot of people have soft-locked during conversation with her or purchasing seeds. Skipping through her dialogue also leads to crashing

Jun 13, 2018
is it just for camila?
She's definitely the most frequent for freezing during dialogue. Of all the crashes I had, she caused the most, which were especially frustrating during the farm-related quests. I think I may have had one with Patchouli during the christmas event.

Aside from that, you might want to save frequently before and after talking to npcs in the real world. Surprisingly, the dream world tends to be more stable.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
She's definitely the most frequent for freezing during dialogue. Of all the crashes I had, she caused the most, which were especially frustrating during the farm-related quests. I think I may have had one with Patchouli during the christmas event.

Aside from that, you might want to save frequently before and after talking to npcs in the real world. Surprisingly, the dream world tends to be more stable.
ok thanks

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
I may be a bit late to the party, but here's a modded version of a file to allow different game behaviour/found things on the code. It includes infinite double jumps (useful for D2), cheat codes found for DreamWorld (and modified them to give all giftable items), relationship point growth faster by speaking (+10 instead +1) and gifting in DW (x10), dash consumes less stamina and can be done faster, easier bear games of jigsaw and blackjack (he appears on between the two rocks way between Velvet's camp and your base, not the rocks at water level, but on a high-medium level terrain after going to DW, I think).
More detailed info is at the .txt, and there are things I touched trying to change damage output, but I think I did not succeed. Remember to backup saves and original file.

On this type of projects, I recommend to come once every half year or more, because the updates take time to affect the game in a susceptible capacity, plus there are bugs that are iron out with time. For example, my last contact with this project was 3 years ago when it was called "Sweet Island," left it in the oven knowing that it was being restarted.
Now I come and see the game has content and it's in its way, with its nitpicks about lack of some controls and mechanics (like the kitchen that doesn't say you have to fill the water compatment for cooking or it takes the resources from the chest), but hey, it's far better now than then, so I see a good improvment. If you wait update by update, the game will always look that it is not advancing. About crashes, I did not have any, but it might be because I have the game on the HDD and only played the f version.
I compare this game with Northwood (another game with MMD assets), and I see this one has better quality at better gameplay and performance at less development time. Of course, each project has its own constrains, focus and goals, making them different, but personally I like this one better than others. This is at least my opinion, you have yours.

PD: Don't know if I'll get in trouble by uploading a .rar due that I have never posted before. Read the rules and only found restriction on posting links if you have less than 3 posts. If see anything I've to edit, please tell me. I'm just a lurker of internet. Ask if you've any questions. I don't know anything about the called cheatables and I consider that using a savefile just takes the fun of the game, but that's just on me.

Z069

Aug 5, 2021
Hello, I'm on 0.8.4a
Having a hard time with the Dream World Bugs and getting stuck while crouched

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes