[R>Programmer] Share Unpaid [R>Programmer] I'm a 2D artist starting a Persona 5 Trainer project, and I'm looking for help.

Shujiin

Jul 22, 2017
Persona5Trainer.png
Project: Persona 5 Trainer

Developer:

- MRT297 (Shujin)
- Hopefully you? (Programmer)

Looking for:
- Ren'Py or Unity3D

Employment Type:
- I'm not thinking of starting Patreon till we put up a Demo or something. Once it has a revenue I plan on spliting it 50/50 with the programer.

Work commitment:
- Long Term? I don't know I think that it'll depend if it's well received or not. This is a total shot in the dark after all.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- A good programmer / co-creator

Additional comments:
So I have been recently laid off work (Thanks Corona...), and I've decided to use this quarentine time to start this project. I think I have never seen a P5 Trainer before, or any Persona Trainer at all actually, and I think there's a lot that can be done there with the game characters, There's just a lot of girls in this game : Ann Takamaki, Makoto Nijima, Futaba Sakura, Haru Okumura, Tae Takemi, Sadayo Kawakami, Hifumi Togo, Chihaya Mifune, Ichiko Ohya and Kasumi Yoshizawa. (All over 18 of course.)
The only problem is, I can do a lot of art stuff no problem (Not perfect but hey, good enough at least... I'll get better) but I have no idea how to program anything so I need help.​

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
I might be interested. What's your discord tag?

Edit: Nice art btw

mana24

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, if you still looking, I have two years experience working with python and basic understanding of Ren'Py which can be quickly improved given enough practice. I am well informed about all kinds of adult game projects so I can assist in both game design and potential development roots. You can contact me on Discord: Lonley#0587 or email: galibin24@mail.ru

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 647720
Project: Persona 5 Trainer

Developer:

- MRT297 (Shujin)
- Hopefully you? (Programmer)

Looking for:
- Ren'Py or Unity3D

Employment Type:
- I'm not thinking of starting Patreon till we put up a Demo or something. Once it has a revenue I plan on spliting it 50/50 with the programer.

Work commitment:
- Long Term? I don't know I think that it'll depend if it's well received or not. This is a total shot in the dark after all.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- A good programmer / co-creator

Additional comments:
So I have been recently laid off work (Thanks Corona...), and I've decided to use this quarentine time to start this project. I think I have never seen a P5 Trainer before, or any Persona Trainer at all actually, and I think there's a lot that can be done there with the game characters, There's just a lot of girls in this game : Ann Takamaki, Makoto Nijima, Futaba Sakura, Haru Okumura, Tae Takemi, Sadayo Kawakami, Hifumi Togo, Chihaya Mifune, Ichiko Ohya and Kasumi Yoshizawa. (All over 18 of course.)
The only problem is, I can do a lot of art stuff no problem (Not perfect but hey, good enough at least... I'll get better) but I have no idea how to program anything so I need help.​

Let me know if you need a writer to help with the dialogue or plotting, I have experience!

DigKaiser

Aug 25, 2019
how far along is development? also it would be cool to know if we got someway to follow development of this

Last edited:

Shujiin

Jul 22, 2017
Wow I didn't expect so much people to awnser here. Ok let me awnser a few things first. A lot of the art assets for the game are done and can be implemented to a alpha release, the problem is that I had a medical problem over the past few months (My city/country is run by people who take Corona lightly, I took a lot of precautions against it but I ended up having it either way). Thankfully I'm almost better now and I can resume past projects, this one being the main one and all.
I'll be entering in contact with people who were already getting involved and hopefully we can release something soon, I'm also considering opening up a third spot in the development for a writer (The reason for that is just because I'm not 100% yet and I can't overwork myself with both the art and the dialogue for the time being), but nothing solid about that yet.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
I have no problem supporting you on Patreon once you get started. I've been wondering why there isn't a Persona trainer ever since I saw the rule 34 persona artwork in Akabur's "Star Channel 34" Good luck to you and your development team.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing